Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Wheeling WV area Natural Beekeepers  (Read 2457 times)

Offline DavesBees

• House Bee
    • Dave's Bees
Wheeling WV area Natural Beekeepers
« on: December 01, 2009, 12:08:07 am »
I am located in Jacobsburg, Ohio near Wheeling West Virginia.  I have Built 5 HTB hives from plans and have 2 populated going into the winter.  I’m a member of the local beekeepers association which is all Langstroth oriented.  For those who just aren’t interested in traditional Langstroth hive beekeeping there is no local group that I know of.  Therefore I will be the beginning of the area club (name TBD) and I am available to help those in the area who wish to be involved.  You can PM me on this forum or email me at:
sapandhoney at yahoo dot com.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 09:48:06 am by beemaster »
Dave - PM me if you are interseted in natural beekeeping in Hancock County Maine.
http://www.davesbees.com

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
Re: Wheeling WV area Natural Beekeepers
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 09:57:06 am »
Hello and Welcome Beefool

There is alot of great information on the forum !!
The members here are willing help and answer your questions, all you need to do is to ask

Johnny

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2009, 11:00:27 am »
Dave welcome to our forum, wonderful you found us.  Stick around, we love new members, we love to listen, here you may make some good friends, as well as having a place to tell us of your stories and experiences. Have that wonderful day, health. Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Yappy

• House Bee
  • "Your darnest Questions, get the best Advice"
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2009, 10:59:14 pm »
Welcome Beefool, Really good to have more TBH types here. :lol:
... Rob