Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hello & thanks for all the great info!  (Read 2219 times)

Offline charlotte

• House Bee
Hello & thanks for all the great info!
« on: October 22, 2008, 06:08:25 pm »
Hello all!
I have been reading this site for awhile and have posted a few questions, just hadn't gotten around to officially introducing myself.  I am in WI and plan to start a couple of hobby hives this spring.  Been interested in bees since high school, just never had the time, money, resources, etc. to persue.  I've been doing lots of reading in hopes that maybe I will have a clue what I am doing come spring!  Thanks for all the great info here from everyone...I am learning lots and it is so nice to have a resource like this forum available.

Charlotte
Sleep is overrated!

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
Re: Hello & thanks for all the great info!
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2008, 10:51:19 pm »
Hello and Welcome Charlotte
There is alot of great information on the forum !!
The members here are willing help and answer your questions, all you need to do is to ask
Johnny

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 05:54:51 pm »
Love your avatar, it says so much.  BTW, welcome to the forum.
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2008, 07:46:39 pm »
Welcome to the forum Charlotte,
We were all first time keepers at one point. I am sure you'll find lots of help here if needed.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2008, 11:53:37 am »
Charlotte, welcome to our forum, cool that you have been interested in bees since high school.  Stick around, this will be a place where you can learn lots and lots, ask questions, get great answers, and make some new friends too.  We love to read, listen and learn too.  Have a most wonderful and awesome day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service