Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: How did our new grafters do - video with Alan Buckley  (Read 4466 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
How did our new grafters do - video with Alan Buckley
« on: April 30, 2010, 07:29:39 pm »
Here is one of the HD videos (choose the 720 mode for HD) and kick back and watch full screen. Alan, Bud and Dallas checking out 2 queen cell bars grafted the day before.

00081.MP4
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
Re: How did our new grafters do - video with Alan Buckley
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2010, 12:31:14 am »
Great video, just great!! Nice and clear.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2010, 12:42:39 am »
Thanks Annette:

That's the Pure "Flip" Ultra HD pocket camcorder I mentioned to JP, about the size of a pack of cigs. I forgot to carry my steady cam around MOST of the time after mailing it to Buds. That is the only issue I have ever heard about the Flip and similar designs isit isn't the most ergonomic for holding still, although it is comfortable.

Hope you are looking over the 180 or so clips from Buds on youtube :) I'm hoping to have it in move format by the end of the weekend, likely 3 ten minute films with names pointing to different members so everyone knows who is who. I am though very pleased with the cam, so easy to carry, 2 hours of HD video and only takes 10 minutes to move it to the PC to start fresh. The color reproduction is amazing. Not bad for $149 and for the serious "mini-cam lovers" they have one 1/3 the size and half as thick called the Mino.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2010, 01:01:34 am »
I have been watching everything. Really wonderful.