Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Okanagan (and BC) Beekeepers  (Read 1817 times)

Offline Hannah-Davida

• New Bee
Okanagan (and BC) Beekeepers
« on: July 16, 2007, 04:10:40 pm »
Yet another Group for us to join. This one regional.
Okanagan Beekeepers at Yahoo. See ya there! (Bee Cee, Cindi...) :)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: Okanagan (and BC) Beekeepers
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 12:51:24 am »
Hannah-Davida, sorry I did not get what you meant?  Another forum or something?  Have a great day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Hannah-Davida

• New Bee
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2007, 02:28:40 pm »
Hi Cindi!
Yup, another forum. I started this one as there are some things unique to this area that are generally not addressed on other sites I've visited, and it seems the few of us from BC/the Okanagan are rather scattered on a number of different sites. This is an attempt to give us a more specialized or centralized area where we can be in touch with our area neibours.
I hope that answers your question.
Have a wonderful day!
Hannah-Davida

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2007, 12:25:37 pm »
Hannah-Davida.  Well, can you say exactly what the site address is?  I tried to find it using Okanagan Beekeepers at Yahoo and couldn't find anything.  Curiosity never got this cat.  Have a wonderful day, best of life.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

anything