Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: VAA Field Day Marong Recreation Reaserve 10th October 2010  (Read 3350 times)

Offline Mardak

• House Bee
VAA Field Day Marong Recreation Reaserve 10th October 2010
« on: September 27, 2010, 02:06:38 am »
Should be a good day. Lots of demonstrations of all things to with Beekeeping. You name it it may be there. Extraction demos, hive inspections, spot the queen, look at brood, extractors etc. More info from the Victorian Aparists Association.

Offline westmar

• House Bee
Re: VAA Field Day Marong Recreation Reaserve 10th October 2010
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 08:10:51 pm »
i went to one in QLD it was a good day last July .had plenty gear there to buy plus different things going on all day.it be a good day.

Offline Mardak

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2010, 03:52:16 am »
Absolutely agree with you. The day is always great way to meet other beekeepers both hobby, novice and professional. Everyone is always willing to yarn about everything to do with bees and some. Great networking opportunity for everyone. The stuff on sale always seems reasonable priced rather than the huge kilometers some us travel or pay for postage to get an item or items. The demonstrations are very informative. Getting involved is encouraged throughout the day. Keep me posted please about the next one on in QLD as I get up around June/July each year.

Offline westmar

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2010, 04:08:21 am »
next year it held in kingaroy run by the QUEENSLAND BEEKEEPERS ASSOCIATION.onthe 30June and 1 July.i think conference on the 30th the field day on the1st. let you know when it gets closer.