Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Fringe  (Read 4474 times)

Offline Mshel

• House Bee
Fringe
« on: April 22, 2011, 10:21:57 pm »
I love this show. Reminds me of X Files. Does anyone watch this?

Online Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Fringe
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2011, 10:57:25 pm »
it's one of my favorites.  the last one with the cartoon characters was hilarious.  i hope they can keep the story line fresh for a few more seasons.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Mshel

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2011, 11:24:55 pm »
Did u see tonights? It was good to. Yeah, hope story line keeps getting bettet

Online Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2011, 11:35:02 pm »
i am on the other coast.  hasn't been on here yet.  i usually DVR it and watch it later.  it's not my husbands thing.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Mshel

• House Bee
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2011, 11:45:50 pm »
Watch up to the very last min. Its good :-D

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2011, 11:06:43 am »
I watched the first couple of shows when it started and couldn't get into it. Then I have watched it for the last couple of months.... didn't see last night.

Some of it is interesting but I just can't really get into it. Couldn't get into X-files either.  :idunno:
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline Mshel

• House Bee
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2011, 09:55:16 pm »
Yeah, its not for everyone. I think it is one where you have to keep up from day one or it gets confusing. I'm dating myself, but I watched the X Files till it was finally taken off the air. :-D

Offline Mshel

• House Bee
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2011, 05:35:50 pm »
I just had to say it - last nights show was good, but what do they mean he never existed  . . . if they take him off I'll be mad.  :-x

Ok, maybe not mad, but a little sad. (Its one of my favorite shows)  :(

I have to give it to them, they know how to keep you watching dont they.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2011, 12:24:48 am »
I re-watched the ending few scenes a few times and finally I notice what was out of place - it wasn't the the Statue of Liberty was Green or polished copper, it was THAT is was in the middle of the woods or park, not on an island. Which to me is a BIG FLAW: if as they suspect Walter Buried the pieces of the portal and then wrote down the GPS coordinates, then NONE would be there due to the Continental shifts of Pangaea. The GPS readings may not have been off by hundreds or thousands of miles, but SURELY they would not have been EXACTLY where he had them dig!

This leads me to believe that as Walter suggested, Peter indeed will go back to a million years to HIDE the parts of the machine and then change all history (if only slightly) and who knows "Peter" may exist but named David or Walt Jr. ergo Peter never existed. Something like that - the clips for upcoming episodes, especially upcoming seasons are very vague so they can diddle with the next seasons plot-lines.

I can't see a season without him, even if he were killed off, in Fringe anything can happen - except for Liv's FBI Boyfriend from season one, they had him ready to come back to life, then killed the character off - likely cause the story was going elsewhere quickly.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Mshel

• House Bee
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2011, 08:28:02 am »
Good observations. Yeah, this show makes you think a lot. I never thought about Peter altering time like that. My brain will be churning all week.

anything