Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: HI from WI  (Read 2299 times)

Offline learning

• Brood
HI from WI
« on: January 25, 2009, 04:27:45 pm »
I do not have any bees yet.  I am hoping this year if it all comes together.  Of course like everything I do I want something rather specific.  Hoping to start 2 hives with nucs.  Issue is that I want them already in small cell and mediums that are from a northern state and little to no chemicals used.

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
Re: HI from WI
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2009, 11:09:55 pm »
Hello and Welcome Learning
There is alot of great information on the forum !!
The members here are willing help and answer your questions, all you need to do is to ask
Johnny 

Offline BjornBee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 07:59:40 am »
Welcome to the forum.
Hope you find what your looking for.
Take care and good luck.
www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org
Please Support "National Honey Bee Day"
Northern States Queen Breeders Assoc.  www.nsqba.com

Offline MustbeeNuts

• Field Bee
    • Great White Betta
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 08:10:29 am »
Welcome!  Good Luck
Each new day brings decisions,  these are  new branches on the tree of life.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2009, 01:19:59 pm »
Learning, welcome to our forum.  This is the place where you can lean on us to learn how to keep the bees, along with the other studying that you will be doing.  Have a wonderful and great day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2009, 01:27:21 pm »
Learning:

Welcome to the forums, I spent 4 trips in Wisconsin, the fourth to get married - it was mostly around Madison, over to House on the Rock, Frank Lloyd Wrights Taliesin and ummmmm Dotty Dumplings Dowery (closed long ago - but still the best burgers I've ever had)

I enjoyed my trips to the northern part of the country, a bit sower pace than here, although very techie - nice combo :)

Good luck - Curious why you are thinking 2 hives from NUCS and not from Packaged Bees?? Thanks.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.