Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Log In Level  (Read 12808 times)

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
Re: Log In Level
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2008, 08:34:44 pm »
Wow, I just noticed I'm a Queen Bee now!  I forget the thresholds, but I do hope I can fulfill the obligations of this lofty title!  :lol:

This happened for me too this week-the same week I got a "male" icon. Now I'm confused :? Will I or wont I get kicked out in the fall?
:lol: You just made me laugh out loud!  Yes, this is a problem, calling you menfolk Queen Bees.  :lol: :lol:

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2008, 01:58:32 am »
Wow, I just noticed I'm a Queen Bee now!  I forget the thresholds, but I do hope I can fulfill the obligations of this lofty title!  :lol:

This happened for me too this week-the same week I got a "male" icon. Now I'm confused :? Will I or wont I get kicked out in the fall?
:lol: You just made me laugh out loud!  Yes, this is a problem, calling you menfolk Queen Bees.  :lol: :lol:

Sorry, but I'd rather be called a Queen Bee than be a useless Drone. 
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2008, 11:18:16 pm »
Ah, ha, ha, this is funneeeee.  Konasdad, even though you are deemed a Queen Bee, you won't get kicked out of the forum, come the fall when the female numbers on the forum has increased, hee, hee, you are a pretty valuable guy!!!  Best of this beautiful and wonderful day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline qa33010

• Field Bee
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2008, 12:37:49 am »
Two semesters of typing class and my teacher threw in the towel!!!  I just hunt and peck and hope and pray!!! 

But you guys all rock!
Everyone said it couldn't be done. But he with a chuckle replied, "I won't be one to say it is so, until I give it a try."  So he buckled right in with a trace of a grin.  If he had a worry he hid it and he started to sing as he tackled that thing that couldn't be done, and he did it.  (unknown)