Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: funny  (Read 1010 times)

Offline GSF

• Galactic Bee
funny
« on: September 10, 2015, 02:21:14 pm »
I had an older gentleman in his early 80's got some honey from me. He lives on my route. I went by before I went to work and dropped it off. He told me he use to eat honey(store bought) all the time but quit because of the taste. He said, "It just don't taste the same anymore, taste like corn syrup.

I thought that was funny. btw, I've never said anything to him about the corn syrup factories called commercial honey producers.
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you - then you know your nation is doomed.

Offline mikecva

• Field Bee
Re: funny
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2015, 02:56:17 pm »
It is a shame how people adulterate honey any more.  -Mike
Listen to others but make your own decisions. That way you own the results.
Please remember to read labels.

Offline hjon71

• Queen Bee
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2015, 11:31:15 am »
People are always surprised at the difference in the raw honey they get from me and commercial honey bought in stores.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

Quite difficult matters can be explained even to a slow-witted man, if only he has not already adopted a wrong opinion about them; but the simplest things cannot be made clear even to a very intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he already knows, and knows indubitably, the truth of the matter under consideration. -Leo Tolstoy

Offline mtnb

• Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2015, 11:51:43 am »
Nice! I gave some capped comb to my hubby and he could not believe how delicious it is. Truly so different than store bought.
I'd rather be playing with venomous insects
GO BEES!

anything