Welcome, Guest

Poll

How many bots would you like on each team?

Author Topic: Enemy Territory - Here's what you need to know, IT'S FREE!!!!!!!  (Read 38822 times)

Offline bmad12

• New Bee
Re: Enemy Territory - Here's what you need to know, IT'S FREE!!!!!!!
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2007, 12:36:41 am »
I would beg to differ, I've just played the game before... :evil:

Offline TwT

• Senior Forum
  • Galactic Bee
  • Ted
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2007, 11:48:41 pm »
I have tried 5 time to downoad this game, and evertime I get a error, some reason even though im on DSL it takes 6 hours to down load, I quiet tring now, sorry !!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT's ME TO THE LEFT JUST 5 MONTHS FROM NOW!!!!!!!!

Never be afraid to try something new.
Amateurs built the ark,
Professionals built the Titanic

Offline bmad12

• New Bee
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2007, 04:03:09 am »
A few changes have been made to the ET Server.  There are now two servers up and running.  The reason for the creation for the second was to have a server "bot" free.  BOTs are the AI(Artificial Intel.) players that just add a little more challange.  They're good to have around if you're playing by yourself and want the practice, or if you're looking for a game with bigger teams, and teams that won't mow you over because they're so tough.  The "bot-free" server is mainly there when three or more people are playing and you just want to go head to head with out the interferance of the AI's.  So here are the IP address for each server:

Server running with Bots: 71.228.68.4:27960
Server running with out bots: 71.228.68.4:27961

I've also started adding more maps to the list, so here is the address to the location of all the maps that you will need to play.  As I stated before, you don't HAVE to goto this site and download them before hand, but it is definately faster than connecting directly to my server and downloading it there.

Address for all the maps:

http://enemy-territory.4players.de:1041/download.php?list.15

Eventually I will have all the maps from the list in the game, but for now the three new ones are:

V2 Factor
V2 Base
Venice

Here's a recap of how to go about downloading and installing your new maps:

Download the file into your "c:\program files\wolfenstein: Enemy Territory\etmain" folder.  The path name may not be exact, but it will be close, any problems and you can PM me or instant message me on any of the messengers that I have listed here.  After downloading the file, unzip it into that directory.  Make sure all the .pak files make it to the etmain directory.  Once that is done, then you're all set to play. 

Thanks for playing and have fun!

Ben

Offline Sean Kelly

• Field Bee
  • I Pick; Therefore I Grin
    • Sean's Facebook Page
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2007, 08:22:10 am »
The reason for the creation for the second was to have a server "bot" free. 

Oh man!  It's about time!  I couldnt stand those darn bots.  lol  More fun when you know it's someone from the forum you're blasting down with a thompson.   :evil:

Cant wait to get on and try it out!!!

Sean Kelly
"My son,  eat  thou honey,  because it is good;  and the honeycomb,  which is sweet  to thy taste"          - Proverbs 24:13

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2007, 09:38:43 am »
Ben:

You have done a great job, you know how hooked and how much fun we all have. Having a choice of servers now REALLY makes it interesting. The level we played last night has got to be the most fun of the bunch, maybe cause it's new but I really enjoyed the layout and smaller size makes it really interesting.

I know Josh and Austin are gonna go wild with that one. I've played Venice too with Dallas and it was great, We need a walk through, but maneuvering was sweet. Thanks again for all :)

P.S.   BEN... We're getting better, much better and we're coming for YOU  :evil:  :-D
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 01:15:26 pm by beemaster »
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline bmad12

• New Bee
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2007, 08:54:48 pm »
P.S.   BEN... We're getting better, much better and we're coming for YOU  :evil:  :-D

belive me, I know.  It's hard to win anymore :)

Offline bmad12

• New Bee
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2007, 11:48:33 am »
The Servers will be offline for the next couple of weeks due to us moving.  I will let everyone know as soon as we're back up and running.  Thanks for all the fun!

Ben

Offline bmad12

• New Bee
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2007, 05:07:42 pm »
Ok guys and gals, I know it's been longer than a couple of weeks, but I'm here to formaly anounce the return of the two Enemy Territory servers.  Most everything is the same.  There are still two servers, one running with and one running without bots.  Two things to know though are that you will need the two updated ip address' and you will probably need to download punk buster setup, to update your punkbuster software.  Following will be the new addresses and an address you can follow to get pbsetup.exe. 

ET server 1(with bots):     68.0.24.217;27960
ET server 2(without bots):68.0.24.217;27961

Punk Buster update program: http://websec.evenbalance.com/downloads/windows/pbsetup.exe

Operation of the update program is pretty easy, but to make it pain-free, here's a short run down(mostly for our old foegy's that play :)~ jk.) 

Hit the save button and save your file to the desired location, I usuall save to my desktop, and then move it later if I want.  Once the fiile has finnished downloading, click it to start the program.  Hit the run button when you are prompted, and then accept all the EULA stuff that it throws at you.  After it's done downloading the updates and the program menu comes up, hit the "add program" button at the top left of the window.  On the next menu, activate the drop-down list beside "Game:"  and scroll down to Enemy Territory.  Once you've clicked Enemy Territory, it should automaticly fill in the pathname for you.  If it doesn't then fill it in with the proper directory, it will be the one you installed Enemy Territory into.  Now, hit "ok" and it should take you back to the main window.  Once you're there hit the third button from the left at the top that says "check for updates".  Once it's done updating, hit "ok" and you're safe to shut down the program.  Once the program is closed, you're ready to have fun.  See, that wasn't all that hard.  I look forward to seeing you guys in-game.  Take care, and have fun!

Ben

Offline bennettoidjr

• New Bee
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2007, 12:54:32 pm »
I can`t find out what to do. :-D

Offline buzzbeejr

• Josh
  • Field Bee
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2009, 07:19:06 pm »
Hey, just wanted to see if we could get some more players, it's getting lonely out there  ;) :) 8-)
MMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Doughnuts.- Homer Simpson

Offline bmad12

• New Bee
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2009, 07:55:45 pm »
Hey, I'll be around more now, I kicked my addiction.  Let me know when you want to play and a server that you want to play on and I'm game.  You can always get me at bmad12@hotmail.com or text me on my cell at 2522027670.  Later.

Ben

Offline Sean Kelly

• Field Bee
    • Sean's Facebook Page
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2009, 02:11:12 pm »
I thought we quit playin!  lol.  I actually removed the game from my computer like a year ago.

Sean Kelly
"My son,  eat  thou honey,  because it is good;  and the honeycomb,  which is sweet  to thy taste"          - Proverbs 24:13

Offline buzzbeejr

• Josh
  • Field Bee
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2009, 02:28:44 pm »
we did quit, but i started again.

Offline buzzbeejr

• Josh
  • Field Bee
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2009, 02:30:26 pm »
oh, and happy birthday.

Offline bmad12

• New Bee
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2009, 11:47:57 pm »
For those of you who need the new patch

http://returntocastlewolfenstein.filefront.com/file/ET_Patch_Windows;39483

that should let you log on to most servers.

Ben

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2009, 10:51:25 am »
I'm on dial up how long will the down load take.
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline Sean Kelly

• Field Bee
    • Sean's Facebook Page
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2009, 07:31:07 pm »
I'm on dial up how long will the down load take.

Months.

Sean Kelly

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2009, 12:23:17 pm »
Is there a disc with it to make the download faster.
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline JhnR

• New Bee
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2009, 05:48:48 pm »
Is there a way to play this game on your computer WITH other game (bot) , for practice, or do you have to join a server and die within seconds???

John

Offline buzzbeejr

• Josh
  • Field Bee
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2009, 06:37:00 pm »
actually, u do have to join a server.  But if you go to a "noob" server, you last quite a while.  that's what I do.

anything