Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: New beekeeper,and member  (Read 2653 times)

Offline bee whisper

• New Bee
New beekeeper,and member
« on: September 23, 2006, 08:42:29 pm »
Hi from Western N.C!
This was my first year as a bee keeper.I went very well.I received 2 nucs in April.I was lucky enough to meet a guy at the bee club that raises Russians. They are very gentle bees.I got 3 medium suppers off of each of them.Without a extractor that is a lot of work.I hope to go to the bee school in Ashville in Janury.Well I am gladd I found this site,hope to talk to you soon.

Offline pdmattox

• Queen Bee
    • October bend Rv Park
New beekeeper,and member
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2006, 10:55:27 pm »
Sounds like a great year for you and the bees.  Welcome aboard.

Offline Mici

• Super Bee
  • tougher than rock
    • http://www.carantha.net/carantha_table_of_contents.htm
New beekeeper,and member
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2006, 03:03:10 pm »
welcome!

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
New beekeeper,and member
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2006, 04:09:39 pm »
Welcome aboard :)

I spent much of my teenage years raising chickens in a farm belonging to my Aunt and Uncle in Weldon (near Faison, Roanoke Rapids) 16,000 in 8 weeks and start all over. It truly was interesting.

Anyway - just wanted to welcome you to our forums - I do my best to stay away from "MY FORUMS" or other personal possessive terms about the website - without members this site would be just another beekeeping site, but with them, it is one of the friendliest places I know to go.

Quick side note: many of the members now get together on VOICE CHAT and we play interactive hi-res games like Tiger Woods Gold, Nascar Racing and soon to com some other multiplayer games.

But the big point is that we can talk and type LIVE TIME - and for those who don't have a mic or use an operating system where voice doesn't work well, we have TEXT CHAT that actually SPEAKS in a computerized voice for the member so he/she can participate equally as well.

Thanks for joining, have fun here and good Wintering
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.