Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Found my OLD WEBSITE on the web - interesting  (Read 3195 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Found my OLD WEBSITE on the web - interesting
« on: October 30, 2011, 04:18:01 am »
After we had some server issues a few months ago, I asked Robo to make Beemaster.com a link directly to the forum, I got all my original webpages that preceded the forum by about 4 to 7 years in time and STILL hope to modernize it and re-establish the site again.

While searching last night, I found it, in its entirely (I believe) at the following site
http://www.scribd.com/doc/15756695/Beemasters-Beekeeping-Course#outer_page_20

You may have to scroll up to the top of the page. But here it is, hundreds of hours of writing, photos, instruction to all new beekeepers, students and all BEFORE the birth of the forum. Note, there is a listing of beekeeping terms that are not mine in there too, but all my stuff is very recognizable.

I hope to have it all back again some day soon, with a modern feel but a nastalgic look that will keep it a walk down memory lane also. Funny thing is, UNLESS I UPLOAD SOMETHING, they won't let me DOWNLOAD THIS - lolol. Can't make that stuff up. I want the PDF format, I think I have some good ideas for those.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
Re: Found my OLD WEBSITE on the web - interesting
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2011, 07:45:00 am »
Heh Heh,
There is stuff there that I've not seen before. Thanks for posting that John.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2011, 10:02:16 am »
Hey Ken... I wanted to mention to others to NOT late the date at the top fool you, MOST of the content created on those many many pages was from 1997-2001 and before - back in the days when Network Solutions was the only game in town for registering domain names and the like. Early Internet stuff indeed.

I have it all here, all the photos (look at me at 170 pounds) and young Fred (the young man I mentored for years)  in those photos was 13 through 16 then, he is now 27 now. walking down memory lane stuff for sure. Hope I get it all back up again, lots of fun reading there I believe - I got lots of praise for entertaining reading long before the forum was even thought of.

It is a lot more fun when hundreds and even thousands of others are writing too :)
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2011, 12:24:44 pm »
blast from the past.  that guy on there looks familiar, but maybe it's the son of the fellow i'm thinking of  :evil:
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

anything