Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: new bee entusiast (and skateboarder) , (and turtles and tortoise lover)  (Read 2168 times)

Offline waxxcomb

• Brood
                 Hi, my name is Ricky. I have a russian tortoise, Bubba, and a red eared slider turtle, shelli.
  I am an amature skateboarder getting flowed by Pig, and Spitfire.

I dont really keep bees but i like to collect abandoned hornet, wasp, and bees nests.

oh ya, im 13!

Im Ricky on myspace. there is a pic of a skateboard on my profile so you know its me
feel free to add me!

thanks a bundle!!!!!

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
we have a number of young people on this board.  at least one is into other bugs and stuff.  read around and you'll be sure to find others.  try the family photo section, etc.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Ricky, have fun in this forum, there is lots of interesting and cool stuff.  Great day to ya.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

anything