Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Redbee  (Read 2950 times)

Offline bud1

• Heavenlyl Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
Redbee
« on: February 21, 2013, 10:54:03 am »
redbee. our buddie Bruce went in for surgery yesterday to remove some gall stones. just wondering how many pies and batches o cookies the sucker done talked the nurses into bring him
you take care old buddie  but we that know you  still wondering
to bee or not to bee

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Redbee
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 11:46:09 am »
speedy recovery to him!  thanks for letting us know.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 03:58:55 pm »
Dang, good luck with that Bruce and wishing you a speedy recovery!

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 07:02:42 pm »
I'm here for ya Bruce, call if you need anything and I'll come runnin'. Speedy recovery!

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline Bush_84

• Field Bee
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2013, 07:30:16 pm »
Unless there was some complication (and I have seen them) most chokecystectomies (surgery to remove gallbladder) is a same day procedure.  I went back to work about three or so days after mine.  Having said that again things don't always go as planned.  Have an uneventful recovery! 
Keeping bees since 2011.

Also please excuse the typos.  My iPad autocorrect can be brutal.

Offline REDBEE

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • House Bee
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2013, 07:45:29 pm »
who said drugs are bad ,I was riding me some pink elephants and blue flying unicorns ,the wife said I was walking down the hall butt naked ,hope she pulling my chain.lol,all is well

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2013, 07:54:32 pm »
ah, better living through chemistry.   :evil:

if you did walk down the hall naked, you would not be the first to have done it!
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline schawee

• Field Bee
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2013, 08:20:14 pm »
glad everything went ok.you know the hospitals have some good pecan pies.well some down here anyway.hope to see you at bud5
BEEKEEPER OF THE SWAMP

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2013, 09:30:34 pm »
Wishing a quick recovery Bruce!!   No photos please!!! :-D :-D

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2013, 09:55:18 pm »
Man, we're starting to line up a pretty good "show me your scars" session now huh?  :-D

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline bud1

• Heavenlyl Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2013, 10:16:44 am »
scot the sucker called yesterday and as his wife was there he couldnt use that old sad houndog look to con some groceries, after a year long diet she ought to smell a rat some where. take care bruce we still love you podner
on a parting note, how much did you con the dr. and hospital out off for the privledge of providing their services to you?
to bee or not to bee

Offline REDBEE

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • House Bee
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2013, 12:54:48 pm »
Bud I forgot how you showed me how to pick the crab meat ,so you will have to do it again ,remember I'm a slow learner :-D

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2013, 02:15:32 pm »
Watch out Bud it's a trap! Bruce will have you pickin' crabs as fast as he can shovel it in (and you know how that boy can eat!).

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2013, 05:15:11 pm »
Probably walkin' down the hallway naked mumbling something about where are the blueberry pies?  :-D

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

Offline schawee

• Field Bee
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2013, 05:55:18 pm »
and pecan pies :-D
BEEKEEPER OF THE SWAMP

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2013, 12:31:27 pm »
...and coconut cream pies!  :-D

...JP

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2013, 06:50:01 pm »
Peanut Butter Pie

Offline ziffabeek

• House Bee
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2013, 07:23:46 pm »
Glad to hear everything went well, redbee!    Sending good  thoughts for a smooth and fast recovery.

Take care of yourself!

Much love,

ziffa

Offline REDBEE

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • House Bee
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2013, 10:34:56 pm »
OH how  I miss those peanutbutter pies,the wife made me a new favorite, chocolate carmel pecan pie,pretty yummy

Offline schawee

• Field Bee
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2013, 02:57:32 am »
bruce are you making the trip to bud5.you know the y have some great pies there.
BEEKEEPER OF THE SWAMP