Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Especially for Bjornbee.  (Read 3998 times)

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
Especially for Bjornbee.
« on: January 31, 2011, 04:27:00 pm »
A tough looking biker was riding his Harley when he sees a girl about to jump off a bridge so he stops.

"What are you doing?" he asks.

"I'm going to commit a suicide," she says.

While he did not want to appear insensitive, he didn't want to miss an opportunity he asked "Well, before you jump, why don't you give me a Kiss?"

So, she does.

After she's finished, the biker says, "Wow! That was the best Kiss I have ever had. That's a real talent you are wasting. You could be famous.

Why are you committing suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl......"

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
Re: Especially for Bjornbee.
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2011, 04:32:43 pm »
As a cross dressing Biker that joke deeply offends me iddee :)
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2011, 04:43:26 pm »
It would take a hardwood or an irwin to come back with that one.  :lau:
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2011, 06:12:21 pm »
You should see this picture my mom has of me when I was a wee lad. I was dressed as a witch for a Halloween best costume contest. Yes a female witch  :roll:

I won the contest, and you should have seen all the surprised looks when I took off the wig and a few other things. A lot of folks thought I was a girl.  :-D
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2011, 06:52:01 pm »
Good joke.    :-D

Offline BjornBee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2011, 08:05:23 pm »
I know you probably will not understand me saying this, ...... but good joke.  ;)

www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org
Please Support "National Honey Bee Day"
Northern States Queen Breeders Assoc.  www.nsqba.com

Offline Humanbeeing

• House Bee
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2011, 03:15:32 am »
That's a really good joke. He could go ahead and take her/him home. After all, it's like riding a Honda. It's fun til your biker buddies see you doing it.
HELP! I accidently used Drone eggs with the Hopkins method and I got Drag Queens!!!

Offline BjornBee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2011, 10:08:48 am »
That's a really good joke. He could go ahead and take her/him home. After all, it's like riding a Honda. It's fun til your biker buddies see you doing it.

:lau:

I'm still laughing just thinking of the different reactions of the readers. 
www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org
Please Support "National Honey Bee Day"
Northern States Queen Breeders Assoc.  www.nsqba.com

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2011, 10:56:15 am »
 :lau: :lau:

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2011, 05:28:05 pm »
As a cross dressing Biker that joke deeply offends me iddee :)
That give's me an Idea for a video :shock: :evil:
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline G3farms

• Super Bee
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2011, 08:03:50 pm »
I won the contest, and you should have seen all the surprised looks when I took off the wig and a few other things. A lot of folks thought I was a girl.  :-D

They thought you were a girl??? was this before or after you took off the wig and a few other things?!?!?

:lau: :lau: :lau:
those hot bees will have you steppin and a fetchin like your heads on fire and your keister is a catchin!!!

Bees will be bees and do as they please!

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2011, 08:29:51 pm »
Well it was cold that day  :oops:
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2011, 09:05:21 pm »
 :lau:
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907