Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: 900 lb butter sculpture  (Read 4197 times)

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
900 lb butter sculpture
« on: January 12, 2008, 08:10:30 pm »
We went to the PA Farm show today.Here is a cool butter sculpture:

And here is where it goes after the farm show!

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Re: 900 lb butter sculpture
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2008, 08:41:22 pm »
Very cool! You could butter your toast from the exhaust fumes, ha!

Sincerely, JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2008, 11:59:19 pm »
Ken, you have gotta be kidding us!!!  How on earth could they ever in a million years carve something so intricate out of something that is my favourite food.  The human race is an intriguing mystery to me.  I love to see these pictures, thank you for taking us there.  Have a beautiful and wonderful day.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2008, 12:27:33 am »
Cindi, your favorite food is butter?
 :shock:
Sincerely, JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2008, 12:29:22 am »
JP, yep, uh-huh.  Butter is better.  Only butter.  And then comes anything else that goes with butter.  Yep, butter is better.  Wish I had a cow to make my own better butter.  Hee, hee,  :-D :shock:  Have a wonderful best of days.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2008, 10:38:12 am »
Cindi, you are too funny. You're the first person I've ever heard of who's favorite food is butter. I like butter too, not to the extent that you like it I am sure, but you just can't beat the real thing. Margarine is what they call plastic fat, you've probably heard that before. Yeah, you can try and imitate it but there's no use, it ain't the same. Now, you only live once right? So since we're on the topic of dairy, I drink organic whole milk, what!!! With all that fat? Straight up, give my organic, creamy, whole milk, a true gift from the Gods.

Sincerely, with a white whole milk mustache, JP

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2008, 11:00:36 am »
JP, oh my kingdom for a cow, a Jersey, high butterfat content, straight up, cooled slightly, the cream lightly mixed with the milk.  Now that is my idea of wholesome food.  We require fat in our diets.  I probably have too much of the fat.  But it is good fat.  I don't have body fat, I am fortunate in that way.  I will always drink milk with the fat in it, that is me, plain and simple.  My oldest Daughter cringes when she sees me use butter.  Tough tiddy said the kiddy.  I like my butterfat.  Now and then I make ghee, we consume alot of that too, when I want to fry something, I sometimes clarify the butter, it doesn't burn as quickly.  Oh I am bad.  Have a wonderful, great day on our great Earth.  Cindi

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2008, 10:49:09 pm »
Yrs ago, one of my favorite health food stores, Whole Foods Market, carrried whole milk in a 1/2 gallon glass container, it had a lot of that wonderful cream on top, and you could bring the bottle back and they would give you a buck off each time. That was the best! I miss that. If I had a cow it would be quite thin from me drinking all of its milk! :-D

Have a best most wonderful day, JP

anything