Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: New in Colorado  (Read 2058 times)

Offline beelaine

• Brood
New in Colorado
« on: May 28, 2012, 12:08:51 pm »
Hi, I am new to beekeeping and am looking forward to using this site for reference.  So much to learn! I started 3 hives earlier this month.

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
Re: New in Colorado
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 10:48:42 pm »
Welcome to the forum. 

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 10:53:14 pm »
Welcome!

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline specialkayme

• Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2012, 11:47:12 pm »
Welcome to the site!

Offline Joe D

• Super Bee
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2012, 12:21:12 am »

Welcome to the forum, Beelaine.  There is a lot of threads here to pick up some knowledge from.  You may want to check into a local bee club also.  Good luck with your bees

joe

Offline BabcockFarms

• House Bee
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2012, 01:35:09 am »
Welcome!

I was born and raised in Colorado. Moved out here 9 years ago to get away. I miss a lot of things, the congestion is not one of them.
Ron Babcock

"I believe the good that men do, will live long after they gone."
                                                                                                                          ~Mr. Fox Haas

<

anything