Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: WE NEED MORE POKER PLAYERS!!!!!  (Read 7358 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
WE NEED MORE POKER PLAYERS!!!!!
« on: June 01, 2008, 08:32:14 pm »
Hi Gang:

We have 9 members now (maybe more) than that who play FREE ONLINE POKER with our members and people from around the world.

Our game of choice is "Sit and Go" Tournament Texas holdem games. You join a short waiting list (try to coordinate who all wants to play so they get the same table (we use our Ventrilo Voice Chat) to jump in at the same time, share hand info (Let's say 5 players all know the others each have 2 Clubs) the likeliness of three more clubs coming up is rare - so all 5 players fold out.

It's fun cheating and the SIT AND GO'S all last about 30-45 Min's. just a nice length game really.

The free software is at www.ultimatebet.com - they have a registration form but just give phony info - and give it a try.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline buzzbeejr

• Josh
  • Field Bee
Re: WE NEED MORE POKER PLAYERS!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2009, 01:48:19 pm »
does anyone still play?  I just redownloaded it and started again.  The new version has Slots, Roullete, and other games to go along with poker and blackjack
MMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Doughnuts.- Homer Simpson

bigbearomaha

Re: WE NEED MORE POKER PLAYERS!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010, 08:28:00 am »
Your game does not have a Linux version....
Haters   :-P

However, if anyone is interested, there is a free poker game that is available for both Windows and Linux I use all the time.

It's called PokerTH a Texas Hold 'em game and I play it all the time.

I'm willing to play for your hive  heh heh.
just let me know.  I'm ready.

Big Bear

anything