Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Rain at last!! things move quickly down here on the bay, some pics for ya!  (Read 2687 times)

Offline mick

• Queen Bee
Took these 10 minutes ago, still dripping wet.

Looking west toward the city

looking east

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: Rain at last!! things move quickly down here on the bay, some pics for ya!
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2006, 10:06:20 am »
Mick, I love to see your pictures!!!  Those are some pretty clouds, did they bring rain?  That would be a fantastic thing if so.  You are lucky to live near a beach, is the water warm there?  Where we live, even in the heaves of summertime, our water is not warm. It can be swam in, but not warm.  I remember when we went to Fiji, the ocean water was too warm, figure that, and we swam in the pool because it was more nicer to swim in.  BUT  When we went on the 3 day cruise to another tiny island and snorkelling in the coral reefs, the water was beautiful and warm, but very very pleasant to swim and snorkel in, not overly warm as it was just off on the beach at the hotel.  If I ever want to go back in time and get out of our winter cold here, I put on our Fiji videos and I am right there.  No cold winter rainy dark and dull day for the entire time I am consumed in watching the video.  I loved to snorkel and swim when we vacationed there.  Oh ya, so where was I?  Is the water warm during your winter time too?  Very curious about world temperatures.  Great day.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Mici

• Super Bee
  • tougher than rock
    • http://www.carantha.net/carantha_table_of_contents.htm
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2006, 11:11:12 am »
OH   MY GOD, what an awesome picture. looks like a tidal cloud

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2006, 11:14:27 am »
Mici, what is your weather like in Slovenia right now?  Do you have bad winters?  Great day Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Kirk-o

• Queen Bee
What fantastic photo's
kirk-o
"It's not about Honey it's not about Money It's about SURVIVAL" Charles Martin Simmon