Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: New from Washington.  (Read 2541 times)

Offline unioncreek

• Brood
New from Washington.
« on: January 18, 2008, 10:50:33 pm »
Hi,

I'm just getting interested in beekeeping and have just started looking at posts.  Don't know if there are any beekepers in southeastern WA, but hope to get a couple of hives together for next year.  I don't think I'll have time this year.

Bob
Bob G

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Re: New from Washington.
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2008, 12:02:32 pm »
Hi Bob, welcome to the world of beekeeping. Please update your profile to include your location, so that we will know your location in future posts. This will help us answer questions that are tailored to your specific area. You can ask any question on this site, feel free to. Again, welcome to beekeping and beemaster, best of luck.

Sincerely, JP
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 09:20:37 pm by JP »
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2008, 11:22:02 am »
Bob, welcome to our forum.  If you don't get a chance to get bees this year (although, you may surprise yourself, once you get that addiction of the love of the honeybee, even if it is only through reading), then spend this year learning as much as you can.  Get ready for that next year.  This is a place where you can spend quality time, there are new beekeepers and ones that have been keeping bees as young folk.  We all have our input to help each other out, and that is what we do.  We help and we learn.  Anyways, ask any question that your heart desires, all questions are good, whether they are simple or deep, and they will all get answers.  You have many people to glean knowledge from, enjoy here and stay here.  Welcome, have a great and wonderful day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline BGhoney

• New Bee
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 03:40:01 pm »
Hi, Bob  I'm in Battle Ground Wa.  West of you.  Welcome, send me a message if you have any questions about starting up, and good luck..... :roll:

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2008, 12:45:35 am »
Welcome to the forum, I'm the old Man, cane in one hand tools in the other.
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!