Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: The bird's (house) and the bees  (Read 3452 times)

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
The bird's (house) and the bees
« on: January 28, 2011, 11:39:00 pm »
It's been a long dry spell for removals around here this winter so it was really good to do this quick little one. It was enough to scratch the itch a bit but, you know when you scratch just a little it makes you itch even more!

Sorry for the butch job with editing...I still suck at it...but I hope ya'll enjoy this anyway :-D

The bird's (house) and the bees.wmv

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline Tommyt

• Field Bee
Re: The bird's (house) and the bees
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 11:55:28 pm »
Sweet video them Northern folk are going to Piss them selfs when they see where you went for Lunch! Heck their still
2ft deep in snow and more too come,makes me feel bad for them :'    ( (OK no I don't) :-D
Those bees were laid back,Congrats Peg, not only Scott's Queen now the Queen catcher too

Tommyt
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 12:32:45 am by Tommyt »
"Not everything found on the internet is accurate"
Abraham Lincoln

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2011, 12:26:31 am »
OH my gosh, that was so, so nice to see. I love watching the two of you together, how sweetly you work together. You are wonderful with the bees Scott, nice and gentle. And Peggy is a delight to listen to. Soothing voice when you are working.

I enjoyed this immensely especially after such a hard winter.

Thanks
Annette

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2011, 12:39:35 am »
Glad to be able to bring you some warming rays Annette, Thanks for the feed back...you're opinion means the world to me :)

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline bud1

• Heavenlyl Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2011, 10:33:47 am »
goodun there Scott and Peggy, looking to see you 2 soon
to bee or not to bee

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2011, 10:42:33 am »
Can't wait Big Bud! I was thinking to bring the bird house up to your place for another cut out demo but with things popping around here I think they would've swarmed by then and was worried about such a small population surviving the trip.

Besides...there's that whole pop-up camper thing :-D

Scott

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2011, 04:56:46 pm »
Great video.   And I never saw a thing wrong with the editing.   

Offline wadehump

• House Bee
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2011, 12:09:57 pm »
this was good to see i also have a bird house cut out to do picked them up in mid october to late to do here. just waiting on spring. this bird house is 12" deep by 28 "  tall

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2011, 12:17:53 pm »
Thanks Allen...I had to cut out over an hour of footage and it's always tough deciding what should stay/go.

Wade, that sounds like a good one! Can you video it for all to see?

Scott

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline schawee

• Field Bee
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2011, 12:47:14 pm »
good job buddy.looking forward to seeing you and peg at bud3.   ...schawee
BEEKEEPER OF THE SWAMP

Offline D Coates

• Queen Bee
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2011, 06:14:29 pm »
Thanks for putting that video up.  I feel like such a Northerner right now though I grew up west of San Antonio.
Ninja, is not in the dictionary.  Well played Ninja's, well played...

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2011, 07:58:34 pm »
We've done a couple more videos recently that I'm just needing to edit down and post. Hopefully I'll be able to do so soon.

One's a bee tree removal :-D

Scott

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline wadehump

• House Bee
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2011, 08:21:51 pm »
please post them quickly we bee keeps up north sick of snow and need a little fix to hold us over :-D

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2011, 05:13:37 am »
Glad to be able to bring you some warming rays Annette, Thanks for the feed back...you're opinion means the world to me :)

Scott

Scott

I am so sorry I did not respond to this. I guess I must have missed it and also have been away for a bit. This is such a nice thing you have said about me, and I feel flattered, truly flattered.  Thanks Scott

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2011, 06:29:11 pm »
I must have missed this one as well, great job!

I see Peggy likes her hardwood sticky.  :-D

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com