Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Just climbed out of the comb  (Read 1665 times)

Offline GeorgeK

• Brood
Just climbed out of the comb
« on: October 19, 2013, 12:38:05 am »
Greetings everyone! I just started keeping bees, and am loving it! (So far) Just went and removed a colony from a dilapidated chicken house the other day. Not the best time to do it I know, but the house was coming down, literally, as we worked. Looking forward to gaining some knowledge from everyone here.

Offline BabcockFarms

• House Bee
Re: Just climbed out of the comb
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 12:48:05 am »
Welcome to the forum!
Ron Babcock

"I believe the good that men do, will live long after they gone."
                                                                                                                          ~Mr. Fox Haas

<

Offline Joe D

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2013, 09:51:26 am »
Welcome to the forum, George.  There are lots of things and people here that can help along the way.  I haven't been a beek for as long as some but I don't know if we ever spot learning about bees.  You may want to join a local bee club also.  Good luck to you and your bees

Joe

Offline JPinMO

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2013, 05:55:47 pm »
Welcome, George! How on earth did you know how to do a cutout if you're a new beek? Wow....
"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters
cannot be trusted in large ones either."  Albert Einstein

Offline GSF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2013, 08:45:54 pm »
Welcome
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you - then you know your nation is doomed.