Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Log In Level  (Read 12776 times)

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
« on: February 06, 2008, 11:52:48 pm »
Seeing the log in numbers for a few of out members, Cindi, Michael Bush, Brendhan, to name 3, makes me think we need another catagory higher than Galatic Bee.  Maybee InterGalatic Bee or Super Nova Bee at somewhere in the 8-10 k range.  What'cha think?

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
Re: Log In Level
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2008, 12:03:57 am »
How about starting them at zero again. They talk to much. He! He! (Just kidding)

Annette

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2008, 12:05:49 am »
How about starting them at zero again. They talk to much. He! He! (Just kidding)

Annette

I agree they all need to get lives...........Hey wait a minute.  :mrgreen:

I think overworked bee is a good category.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2008, 10:46:56 am »
Brendhan, Annette, now you guys are too funnnneee!  And oh yes, you make me wanna laugh!!!  You ain't seen nothin' yet, hee, hee. 

Brian, I was wondering that same thing myself, cooooooool......Have the best of this great day, love this life that we live.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2008, 03:58:28 pm »
The post count really has gone wild - I like the idea of of expanding the ranking out, although it may limit out the number of stars, but COLOR of stars is still an option. Look for something soon :)
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2008, 12:09:31 am »
Aha, brain storm comin' on here.  How about posts that are only a sentence or two long, ones that are only a short comment, maybe not being counted as a post.  I know sometimes I only say a short sentence, or even sometimes (heaven forbid) just a happy face, it is not really a post really worthy of a "post count" in my own mind's eye.  But there is probably no way to govern this type of post count, oh well.  What to do when you live in a shoe, hee, hee,  :-\ :-X ;) :).  Have the most wonderful, best of this day we live.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2008, 12:21:13 am »
Yes, but that one sentence may be important and should be counted as a post!!!

Sincerely
Annette of the one-sentence posting club.

Offline suprstakr

• House Bee
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2008, 03:30:47 pm »
It is important and I'm joining the short post club!!! :-D

Offline DayValleyDahlias

• Super Bee
    • DayValleyDahlia's Blog
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2008, 05:02:20 pm »
Oh golly I do LOVE this forum  :-D

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2008, 08:26:49 am »
I've got over 26,000 posts on Beesource.  What does that make me?  Overworked sounds about right.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2008, 08:44:45 am »
I've got over 26,000 posts on Beesource.  What does that make me?  Overworked sounds about right.

It's got many wondering when you have the time to beekeep!  :lol:

Offline suprstakr

• House Bee
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2008, 09:48:39 am »
Mike must know how to type fast . THANKS>
                                        ray

Offline pdmattox

• Queen Bee
    • October bend Rv Park
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2008, 10:24:17 am »
I think he must have a team of personal assistants. 8-)

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2008, 09:55:03 pm »
>Mike must know how to type fast

120 wpm
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2008, 12:21:02 am »
Michael, excellent, you have great command of the keyboard, yeah!!!  Have a beautiful and wonderful day, Cindi

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2008, 11:32:57 pm »

One posting fool  :-D       :shock: Hey! There's a title.
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2008, 02:41:15 pm »
>Mike must know how to type fast

120 wpm

One more reason for me to be jeolous. he keeps bees better and he types better.

Sincerely,
Brendhan
The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2008, 05:13:57 pm »
Wow, I just noticed I'm a Queen Bee now!  I forget the thresholds, but I do hope I can fulfill the obligations of this lofty title!  :lol:

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2008, 12:04:06 am »
Ann, yeah!!  YEah!!! Yeah!!!  You can do it, keep on keepin' on!!!  BEautiful day, beautiful life, beautiful, beautiful.  Cindi

Offline KONASDAD

• Super Bee
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2008, 05:07:44 pm »
Wow, I just noticed I'm a Queen Bee now!  I forget the thresholds, but I do hope I can fulfill the obligations of this lofty title!  :lol:

This happened for me too this week-the same week I got a "male" icon. Now I'm confused :? Will I or wont I get kicked out in the fall?
"The more complex the Mind, the Greater the need for the simplicity of Play".