Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: new member in florida  (Read 2022 times)

Offline DSA

• Brood
new member in florida
« on: February 15, 2008, 02:53:32 pm »
My name is Josh from WPB, Fl. I have strong intrest in bees as i grew up working them with my grandfather. I have been reading some books and online forums because it's been about fifteen years sense I've been a yard. I am probably going to start two hives this month. Just wanted to sign up so i could get some input from time to time. Josh

Offline pdmattox

• Queen Bee
    • October bend Rv Park
Re: new member in florida
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 03:00:55 pm »
Welcome aboard Josh. Understudy is in your part of florida and is VP of the local bee club.

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2008, 09:36:35 am »
Hi Josh,

Welcome aboard. We are having a beekeeping course on February 23 at Mounts Botanical Garden. You can read more here.
http://beekeeperspbc.com/education/?p=18

I am in Dallas, TX until Tuesday night. It will be nice having another local on the forums. :)

Sincerely,
Brendhan
The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2008, 09:58:39 am »
Josh, welcome to our forum.  This WILL be the place where you can spend time and learn more, ask your questions, all questions get responses, and you will get many. That is a wonderful thing that you helped your Grandfather tend the bees, he has instilled a wonderful thing within his Grandson, good for him.  Enjoy your stay here, remember to ask any question that your heart desires, no question is dumb and all will get a great answer.  Have a wonderful and beautiful day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

anything