Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: flight sim multiplayer and help please.  (Read 4729 times)

Offline buzzbeejr

• Josh
  • Field Bee
flight sim multiplayer and help please.
« on: July 09, 2007, 07:13:38 am »
I am Flight Sim X and wondered if anyone has this sim, if so could u help me understand the ATC (Air Traffic Control) and would u be interested in multiplayer.

thanks, Josh
MMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Doughnuts.- Homer Simpson

Offline buzzbeejr

• Josh
  • Field Bee
Re: flight sim multiplayer and help please.
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2007, 09:20:18 pm »
thought this was a funny commercial for fsx.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=rhlP1n_5aB4, and here is one with a comparison, side by side of fsx and reality.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it8nzI0dAGE
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 12:03:44 am by buzzbeejr »

Offline buzzbeejr

• Josh
  • Field Bee
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2007, 06:15:23 pm »
after almost a month of waiting i have finally recieved the sim YEAH!!!!!!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2007, 12:38:13 pm »
Josh:

I've been following your post - I'm gonna work hard on getting NOTEBOOK to use my feedback controller. I know now with some work, I figured out what was holding out the desktop and I can now configure MOST of it in the Demo.

So, for now, I'll get them installed and working, then buy it where it is cheapest at NEAR me for pickup in store - I have all these stores within 10 miles of me. I'm sure I'll pay about $50 for the Delux is I shop, Target, Staples, Circuity City, Babbages and Best Buys, and many other retail stores (like Sears) who still carry software sections.

By time you have a controller running (no.! priority really) then you learn to fly, until then you just stumble around with little control - I'd worry about ATC AFTER I reviewed any tutorals which come with your sim - look closely for training videos and stuff, ATC language especially is PRECISE and to the point - there is an order to it which helps you decipher the babble. You will be urged by both GROUND CONTROLLERS and FLIGHT CONTROLLERS giving you options to move around a taxi way and await take off and once in the air, the know whay heading and what altitude YOU will be flying.

REMEMBER JOSH: Always check a WEATHER REPORT FIRST in any flight where you are being judged in the Sim - weather is a pilots FIRST CONCERN, then if weather approved, vehicle (plane) inspection is no.2.

The game has a technical and easy mode - USE EASY for a while and ATC will help you around the fields.

Talk later :)
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

anything