Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: hi y'all  (Read 1675 times)

Offline Mike. T.

• Brood
hi y'all
« on: December 10, 2009, 02:58:46 am »
Hello form centeral california, I have 87 hives can't wait to get into the almonds this year looking to get up to around 200 hives by next fall. I have worked for a commercial beekeeper who had 5000 hives, I pollinate and produce honey, last year i started raising queen cells plan to do it again this year, aside from keeping bees I have also planted 35 acers of oats, raise cattle in the sierra's and drive truck on occasion, I think that just about sums it up in a nut shell, I think...lol

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
Re: hi y'all
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2009, 05:57:56 am »
Good to have ya here Mike. I worked for a guy that had 1400 head of black Angus and did his own hay I don't miss that haying at all.
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2009, 10:24:04 pm »
Hello and Welcome  Mike

There is alot of great information on the forum !!
The members here are willing help and answer your questions, all you need to do is to ask

Johnny

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2009, 11:00:54 pm »
Mike welcome to our forum, wonderful you found us. We love new members, stick around.  This will be a place where you can tell your stories, tales and experiences, I know you will have many to share.  You have great aspirations of building up your colonies to large numbers, good for you.  Have that wonderful and awesome day, health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service