Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: My boy is now 4!  (Read 2600 times)

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
My boy is now 4!
« on: August 02, 2010, 08:30:35 pm »
The used to be 3 year old is now a 4 year old.  And he wanted to go feed the nucs with me.   It was getting late close to 6:30 so I said he was going to have to suit up and would have to get his bee suit out.  I turn my back getting the bucket of syrup and come back and he has half of my jacket on.   Well, to make his mama happy this time he was suited up.  Here are pics of him in his bee dress and sponge bob shoes.  I only got to wear my veil this go around.  Enjoy.

See mom, he was suited up.   (in a dress :-D)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 08:43:21 pm by AllenF »

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Re: My boy is now 4!
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 08:37:02 pm »
awww, that's so cute.  now cough up and buy the kid a suit that fits!   :-D
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 08:49:03 pm »
I have a full suit for him, but it is even bigger on him.  He needs a rope under the crotch to over the shoulders to walk in it.  I just throw a veil and a winter jacket on him if he is wants to help, but the last few times, he just shows up with nothing on.  I don't need a pic of him looking into a hive with nothing on for me to have him taken away and me thrown in jail!  And he has not gotten stung since he was 1.  Figure that one out.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2010, 12:44:46 am »
OMG, that is hysterical! What a cute kid.

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com