Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: general-ly embarrassed  (Read 1700 times)

Offline beecanbee

• House Bee
general-ly embarrassed
« on: October 04, 2009, 08:58:19 pm »
The commanding general had a female major for his adjutant. Because of this, whenever he had to respond to a call of nature instead of telling her he was off to take a pee he would say, "I'm off to inspect the barracks."

One day, the general comes out of his office and says to the major, "I'm off to inspect the barracks."

The major nodded knowingly but, when the general returned, she noticed he had left his fly open. Thinking quickly, she said, "Excuse me, general, but you left the barracks door open on that last inspection."

The general looks down and, slightly embarrassed, zips up his fly and goes into his office. Two minutes later, he comes back out and says to his adjutant, "Pardon me, major, but when you looked into that open barracks door did you happen to see a handsome recruit standing at attention."

"No, sir," the major replied. "All I saw was a tired, old career officer passed out on a pair of half empty duffel bags."
"I come from a state that raises corn and cotton and cockleburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me."  Duncan Vandiver

A boy can do half the work of a man, but two boys do less, and three boys get nothing done at all. :)

(False) Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.  - Samuel Johnson

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
Re: general-ly embarrassed
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2009, 11:37:54 pm »
 :-D :evil: :-D

Offline beee farmer

• House Bee
Re: general-ly embarrassed
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2009, 12:20:19 am »
LOL  Ten-Hut! 
"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do"  Benjamin Franklin