Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: 1st year beek logging in  (Read 3216 times)

Offline Zane

• New Bee
1st year beek logging in
« on: August 07, 2008, 11:16:57 pm »
Hi I just heard about your site by a person who refered another person looking to get a hive removed from a house wall in St Joseph,Missouri.  I am interested in doing it since I live so close.
I'm new to this site but could not find it through the search. Can anyone refer me to the link please? I believe it was within the last week.
TRhank you for your help. Happy beekeepin!!! :)
ZanezBeez

Offline pdmattox

• Queen Bee
    • October bend Rv Park
Re: 1st year beek logging in
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 11:36:28 pm »
Welcome aboard Zane. Is this the section you would be looking for?http://forum.beemaster.com/index.php/board,77.0.html

Offline Zane

• New Bee
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2008, 02:25:45 am »
Yes that helps but I didnt see what I was looking for. I actually got the e mail on my Beesouce acct.(another beekeeping forum). I cant save the info sent to me that way and have to wait until the person mails me again! I was planning on going to St Joe tomorrow and could look at this hive cutout and get it going if possible if I could contact the original poster.
Until then its wait and see!
thx for the help

Offline beekybuzzard

• New Bee
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2008, 06:30:53 am »
Welcome to the forum Zane. I was the one that referred him here. I have tried to contact him to find out if he had any luck but can't get a response. Would like to hear of your progress if you are able to make contact.
With the help of the Lord I hope to be a good and faithful Shepard to all that He allows me to attend.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2008, 11:15:23 am »
Zane welcome to our forum, nice that you did find us.  Stick around, tell us your tales and experiences, we are an interested bunch of people.  Have that most wonderful and awesome day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Zane

• New Bee
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2008, 09:22:56 pm »
Thanks for the referral. I AM interested in getting that cutout in St Joe,MO. I can combine if neded since I have 3 weakere hives I want to build up. Feeding now and thinking of requeening.
Anyone close have any queens for sale? Its soooo hot here I hate to use the post office right now to order my queens.
By the way how did you get my name to contact me?
Thanks again

Offline Zane

• New Bee
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2008, 02:09:59 am »
Still havent heard from St Joe? Has anyone heard if they found someone else?

Offline mtman1849

• Assistant Social Director
  • House Bee
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2008, 10:17:17 am »
Welcome Zane hope U get as much for this forum as I have over the years

anything