Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Mother Nature needs a vacation  (Read 2128 times)

Offline oldenglish

• House Bee
    • Colonial Honey Farm
Mother Nature needs a vacation
« on: April 24, 2009, 12:20:43 pm »
I put off doing anythng in the garden for about a month, then we had a couple of days when it got up into the 70"s so I started preping the ground, then we got more snow. That was followed by wet weather then it snowed again, the very next day it was high 60's made it into the mid 70'S then back down to the 40"s and rain. Finally we appeared to be over the hump ahd we had a week of steadily improving weather, the day I planted my garden it was 72. 3 days later it was rain and snow mix. Yesterday we had heavy showers and even heavier hail. today not a cloud in the sky (but it was freezing first thing) supposed to be in another warming trend. Kinda used to having crappy weather but going from 70 one day to snow showers the next is something I am not used to.

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
Re: Mother Nature needs a vacation
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2009, 02:26:52 pm »
We had warm weather all winter, except for a few days. That is we had 90+ temps. Then Spring came along and we got some snow and a lot of cold days. Now when we are suppose to have April showers, we have the March winds.  :roll:
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

anything