Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: The new rhea farmer  (Read 2308 times)

Offline TwT

• Senior Forum
  • Galactic Bee
  • Ted
The new rhea farmer
« on: November 26, 2007, 01:16:42 am »
The new rhea farmer

A computer programmer, bored with his job, decided to start his own business. Wanting to do something totally different from his current occupation, he bought a mating pair of rheas and a large tract of land.

His rhea farm was soon doing a booming business as there appeared to be a great demand for the birds. Not being satisfied with just selling the birds, the rhea farmer started researching how the birds were being used. He found that all parts of the birds were being utilized, except the feathers. Nobody wanted the plainly colored rhea feathers.

The ex-programmer, now rhea farmer, purchased some equipment, technical people, and chemicals, and was soon selling fancy, colored rhea feathers. The resulting sales were amazing and made the new feather merchant very happy. There was one small problem. The workers making the colored feathers were becoming quite ill. The concerned young man called in a number of doctors to determine the nature of the illness.

It was discovered that without exception, the workers had developed a severe case of ... "dye a rhea".
 :-P i know this joke stinks  ;)
THAT's ME TO THE LEFT JUST 5 MONTHS FROM NOW!!!!!!!!

Never be afraid to try something new.
Amateurs built the ark,
Professionals built the Titanic

Offline Geoff

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
Re: The new rhea farmer
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 03:40:10 am »
Ted I thought for a moment you were taking them to the cliff where you would find it hard to TIp A Rare Rhe
Local Area Network in Australia - the LAN down under.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: The new rhea farmer
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2007, 11:06:17 am »
Ted, oh brother!!!!  What on earth!!!!  Beautiful day, loving our life we live.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

anything