Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: "Billy the Exterminator"  (Read 14485 times)

Offline BjornBee

• Galactic Bee
Re: "Billy the Exterminator"
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2011, 03:02:44 pm »
Ah yes....the one much often dragged out video used over and over to crap on Billy. Too bad we don't have a video for some other people's more less than intelligent moments, where we could replay it over and over, and over.  :roll:

People in glass houses......  ;)

Here is a guy that nobody has one good thing to say anything about. People take his 1-2% of the things they don't like, and stretch it out to 100% and beyond. Glad I don't have judgemental friends like that. It would be hard to get over my 1-2%...or even my 5-10%  ;)
www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org
Please Support "National Honey Bee Day"
Northern States Queen Breeders Assoc.  www.nsqba.com

Offline Robo

• Technical
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Beekeep On!
    • Bushkill Bee Vac
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2011, 03:13:26 pm »
This makes me laugh. 

Was he sportin some of those new fangled "Sub-spenders" that buzzbee was promoting before Christmas?
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2011, 03:20:33 pm »
Has anyone seen the 2 times he was on Dirty Jobs before he got his own show?   He really did look less like a rock star and more like an exterminator.

Offline BjornBee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2011, 03:48:30 pm »
Has anyone seen the 2 times he was on Dirty Jobs before he got his own show?   He really did look less like a rock star and more like an exterminator.

I have not.

But I figured when the cameras were off, it was probably less than what we see.

Give me 50,000 per episode and I may consider those high heels and chaps......  :-D
www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org
Please Support "National Honey Bee Day"
Northern States Queen Breeders Assoc.  www.nsqba.com

Offline Keith13

• Super Bee
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2011, 04:01:33 pm »
well something positive for him is he tries to release most everything else he traps. Thats something I just think he is a bit of a character concerning his antics, and clothing choices ( skull mask and bourbon street boa for bee removal). Not trying to judge too harsh he may think the way I dress I am an idiot who knows

Keith

Offline Scadsobees

• Galactic Bee
  • Best use of smileys in a post award.
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2011, 10:30:19 pm »
Ah yes....the one much often dragged out video used over and over to crap on Billy. Too bad we don't have a video for some other people's more less than intelligent moments, where we could replay it over and over, and over.  :roll:

People in glass houses......  ;)

Here is a guy that nobody has one good thing to say anything about. People take his 1-2% of the things they don't like, and stretch it out to 100% and beyond. Glad I don't have judgemental friends like that. It would be hard to get over my 1-2%...or even my 5-10%  ;)

That is a video that Billy made that is on Billy's channel advertising Billy's show.  If that isn't his intelligent moment then why does he still use it to advertise his show? (maybe that isn't his channel, but it is right there on spike's website, a quick google search brought it up).  That's not a glass house, that is a stage he's on, telling the world who he is. 

If I started up my own fishing show (which I know a little about) and trumpeted how I know more about fishing than anybody, I'd expect the fishing forums to trash me for how little I know (and rightfully).  Especially if I wore a feather boa and leather waders. :evil:

I don't know anything about your 10%, and would rather keep it that way  :evil:.  I try to live my life without a 10% or even 1% to be ashamed of. :)
Rick

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2011, 10:40:53 pm »
Very little that I could be ashamed of...I guess I'm just slick enough not to get caught too often :-D

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline Scadsobees

• Galactic Bee
  • Best use of smileys in a post award.
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2011, 11:02:48 pm »
Very little that I could be ashamed of...I guess I'm just slick enough not to get caught too often :-D

Scott

Oh...well I'm sure glad nobody's around with a video when you're wearing open chaps....... :-D
Rick

anything