Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Senior sperm count  (Read 1576 times)

Offline beecanbee

• House Bee
Senior sperm count
« on: May 26, 2017, 03:14:25 am »
An 80-year-old man was requested by his doctor to give a sperm count as part of his physical exam. The doctor gave the man a jar. "Take this jar home and bring back a semen sample tomorrow.?

The next day the old man reappeared at the doctor's office and gave him the jar, which was as clean and empty as on the previous day.

The doctor asked what happened and the man explained: "Well, doc, it's like this - first I tried with my right hand, but nothing. Then I tried with my left hand, but still nothing. Then I asked my wife for help. She tried with her right hand, then with her left hand. She tried with her mouth, first with the teeth in, then with her teeth out, still nothing.

We even called up Helen, the lady next door and she tried too, first with both hands, then an armpit, and she even tried squeezing' it between her knees, but still nothing.?

The doctor was shocked! "You asked your neighbour?"

The old man replied, "Yep. None of us could get the jar open.
"I come from a state that raises corn and cotton and cockleburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me."  Duncan Vandiver

A boy can do half the work of a man, but two boys do less, and three boys get nothing done at all. :)

(False) Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.  - Samuel Johnson

Offline D Semple

• Field Bee
Re: Senior sperm count
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 09:41:45 am »
Now that's funny  :cool:

Don

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2017, 11:39:09 am »
That's an5 star.
 :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline herbhome

• Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2017, 03:47:04 pm »
 :grin: :grin:
Neill

anything