Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: transplants  (Read 1434 times)

Offline thegolfpsycho

• Field Bee
transplants
« on: July 06, 2007, 02:33:33 pm »
Well... TWT shipped a couple queens from Georgia up here to the high desert.  They arrived in good shape and I'll be introducing them to their new colonys this afternoon.  Good timing since the flow is about to start here in the suburbs.  A couple push in cages, a break in brood rearing to hassle the mites, and an improved harvest... it just don't get no better than that!!  It's pretty hard to understand them with that thick southern drawl, but I think I heard something about it being a "dry" heat around here!!! bahahahahahahah   101 and climbing

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: transplants
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2007, 10:43:34 am »
thegolfpsycho.  Good, now isn't that nice that you got the queens, safe and sound, good luck with the honey flow.  Best of this beautiful day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

anything