Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Pictuer of my GF  (Read 8523 times)

Offline nepenthes

• Field Bee
  • Little honey bee in flight
    • Photo Album
Pictuer of my GF
« on: January 07, 2008, 04:03:31 pm »

Figuring out the ropes to Photoshop
"I have never wished to cater to the crowd, for what I know they do not approve, and what they approve I do not know." - Epicurus.

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
Re: Pictuer of my GF
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 05:47:51 pm »
As so eloquently said by Jake Blues.
How much for the little girl? How much for the women?

Sincerely,
Brendhan

The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2008, 06:04:10 pm »
Cute Cody,
Understudy,
I don't get it. It's dark,and we're wearing sunglasses!!!

Offline nepenthes

• Field Bee
    • Photo Album
Picture of my GF
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2008, 07:09:23 pm »

Figuring out the ropes to Photoshop
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 02:54:40 pm by pdmattox »
"I have never wished to cater to the crowd, for what I know they do not approve, and what they approve I do not know." - Epicurus.

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
    • The World of Johnnybigfish
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2008, 07:57:27 pm »
  Good pic!
 I've been working my photoshop since 3.0 was the edition. I havent figured much out. I mean cropping and filters and stuff is easy. but I want to put people in my pictures who arent really supposed to be there.
 hey, by the way, what is SKA SKA SKA?
your friend,
john

Offline nepenthes

• Field Bee
    • Photo Album
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2008, 11:17:13 pm »
Ska is a music genera, originating during segregation's for integration. I think they were some of the first bands to have black and white people in bands together (not sure on that). Checker board was a really common thing to see, indicating unification of white people and black people. It was also big in the Jamaican islands, boots, and factory workers would shave their head, wear boots and wear suits. To mock the upper classes, kind of like an orginal punk. T
he first wave of Ska is heavily influenced by reggea. Second wave, was simpler, just about having a band with horns really more about roots in the original first wave of ska . The third is more rock punk influence, always with syncopation, horns and allot of bass guitar.

Ska and Punk go together.

can some one fix the typo its bugging me.

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2008, 07:15:27 am »
>I think they were some of the first bands to have black and white people in bands together (not sure on that).

I think that would be blues. And it's still true today.  Most blues bands I know of today still have both black and white members.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2008, 11:06:35 am »
Cody, so what about the typo, never mind, we all do that sometimes, hee, hee.

No wonder you have been so busy.  You have been the boyfriend of a very beautiful girl.  She is lovely.  So nice for you to give us a picture of her to look at, and for taking us into this part of your world.  Have a wonderful and great day, do tell you girlfriend that I think she is gorgeous!!!  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
Re: Picture of my GF
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2008, 05:14:21 pm »
Thanks for the lesson Cody!! Now I can get some info. on music over my son. He looks Ska!!! Heres a picture of him during this last summer, after his haircut..The guys around him are a few of the actual "Tuskegee Airman", you know, the black pilots they made the movie on.They came here for an airshow.
Your friend,
john

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2008, 10:03:36 pm »
Cody, she is lovely, great picture! Does she help you with your bees?

Sincerely, JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline nepenthes

• Field Bee
    • Photo Album
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2008, 12:02:46 am »
JP- yes she helped me one time, she was pumping the smoker when I was opening the hives to get the super off. A bee got in her suit... She freaked out, I was handling a frame covered in bees so I told her to walk away slowly and take the suit off. I wore my suit that day so she wouldn't feel like a dork. She looked cute in it.  :roll:

johnny-Thats a cool picture. Hard to tell what he likes, but rise against is pretty main stream. The problem with Ska is its mostly underground music.

cindi - she thought that was really nice of you to say that she is pulchritudinous!

thanks for that Michael Bush, But I think that ska was the first music to openly express integration? I'm not sure how big blues was on that, I know that it has allot of history in slavery.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2008, 10:48:43 am »
Cody, glad that made your girlfriend happeeeee!!!   :lol: :) :)

John, so which one of these three men is your Son?  Hee, hee.  Just kidding.  Your Son is a great looking dude, and aren't you glad that you can now bring pictures into our forum to take us into this part of your world,  :) :)  Have a great and wonderful day, everyone, greatest of health for this upcoming spring and seasons. Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2008, 11:04:31 am »
Cody, why is the post with the picture of your Girlfriend in here twice.  I think that there might be something weird going on in the forums.  Annette made a post about why her post was posted twice and I remember somewhere not too long ago that I had made a post that had been posted twice, someone had thought that I was losing my mind, I think it was Jerry that made that comment, hee, hee.  I am wondering if there is something strange in the neighbourhood.  Have a greatest of days.  Cindi

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2008, 11:34:37 am »
Cody, make sure she's around when you extract, fresh honey is addictive! You got a real trooper there, don't throw her back. :-D

Sincerely, JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline randydrivesabus

• Queen Bee
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2008, 12:11:10 pm »
he's dating twins

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2008, 12:17:42 pm »
when i read the title of the post  i thought we were going to see his grandfather.  shows how old i'm getting  :?
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline MrILoveTheAnts

• Field Bee
    • Biodiverse Gardens
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2008, 01:03:37 pm »
She looks just like your other girlfriend.

(commenting on the posting of this thread twice)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 12:21:56 pm by MrILoveTheAnts »

Offline Hayesbo

• House Bee
  • My son. Almost 6 and loves helping me w/the bees
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2008, 01:50:57 pm »
Cindy,
His girlfriend is so nice he had to post her twice.  HEHE

When I saw the two postings, one had a different spelling of Picture. Maybe that had something to do with it.

Good day all,  Steve

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2008, 08:42:39 pm »
She's very cute.  Rather than two separate posts of the same picture, maybe you could do one post with more pictures.  :)
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2008, 09:26:45 pm »
Cindi,
  My son, Brad is the one in the middle!..Cant you see the resemblance???
The kid on the left was just walking around and I asked him to sit with my son!!
 I just look younger than most people my age!!
 It IS GREAT being able to do pictures here now! Even with 28.8 K it really doesnt take long after I got your directions to do a pic!

Hee hee, and snicker....My son is REALLY the one on the left!!

Your friend,
john

anything