Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: golden wedding anniversary secret  (Read 1681 times)

Offline beecanbee

• House Bee
golden wedding anniversary secret
« on: October 04, 2009, 08:54:28 pm »
A couple was celebrating their golden wedding anniversary on the beaches in Montego Bay, Jamaica. Their domestic tranquility had long been the talk of the town.  People would say, "What a peaceful & loving couple". The local newspaper reporter was inquiring as to the secret of their long and happy marriage.

The Husband replied: "Well, it dates back to our honeymoon in America," explained the man. "We visited the Grand Canyon, in Arizona, and took a trip down to the bottom of the canyon, by horse. We hadn't gone too far when my wife's horse stumbled and she almost fell off. My wife looked down at the horse and quietly said, "That's once."

"We proceeded a little further and her horse stumbled again. Again my wife quietly said, "That's twice."

We hadn't gone a half-mile when the horse stumbled for the third time my wife quietly removed a revolver from her purse and shot the horse dead.

I SHOUTED at her, "What's wrong with you, Woman! Why did you shoot the poor animal like that, are you *%&#@$ crazy?" She looked at ME, and quietly said, "That's once."

And from that moment... We have lived happily ever after.
"I come from a state that raises corn and cotton and cockleburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me."  Duncan Vandiver

A boy can do half the work of a man, but two boys do less, and three boys get nothing done at all. :)

(False) Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.  - Samuel Johnson

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
Re: golden wedding anniversary secret
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2009, 11:58:19 pm »
 :evil:

Offline beee farmer

• House Bee
Re: golden wedding anniversary secret
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2009, 12:18:50 am »
Very funny!  Ok Beecan... thats one   :-D
"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do"  Benjamin Franklin

anything