Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Few Flowers for the Ladies  (Read 3086 times)

Offline Little John_NC

• House Bee
Few Flowers for the Ladies
« on: May 01, 2009, 04:18:11 pm »
OLD MAN BEARD

Iris

white iris  I need a few more of them

mountain laurel

Dusty Miller I think it will have small purple flower latter. Grows wild all over the yard ,this one I let grow.

Red azalea the whites bloom first frost got them  :(

What this Brendett  :shock: another box :? :? thought you said 3 boxes :? :? Now there 4.....**Note the unpainted box is full of soil  :? **also noticing the extra soil sitting on the tarp ......Never mind honey  :roll: We got anymore cypress left  :? :?

Well the bees are happy ..........John
Little John

"The flags of the Confederate States of America were very important and a matter of great pride to those citizens living in the Confederacy. They are also a matter of great pride for their descendants as part of their heritage and history."
Winston Churchill

Quote from chronicle of  Marcus Lucanus of the Roman civil war: Caesar said :
"Here I abandoned peace and desecrated law; fortune it is you I follow. Farewell to treaties. From now on war is our judge!
Caesar men cheered :
" Hail Caesar! We who are about to die salute you!

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
Re: Few Flowers for the Ladies
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 04:50:51 pm »
Thanx, John, for posting your springtime as it is around you! :)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: Few Flowers for the Ladies
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2009, 09:39:45 pm »
Ooh, John, thanks for taking the time to post these pictures of your part of the world, very very beautiful, you made me smile.  Have that enormously wonderful and awesome day and life and great health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service