Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: zero hour  (Read 3538 times)

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
zero hour
« on: February 23, 2013, 09:22:42 pm »
just watched the first two of this also.  it's quirky, but it kept my attention.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Re: zero hour
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 11:32:08 pm »
Just watched 4 of these in a row - I agree, you can find flaws everywhere in continuity and just some foolish puzzle figurin' but it is a bit addictive and we are just starting the last aired show right now.

Just finished the Hour 4 episode, won't give anything away but even more twists, enough to keep your head spinning. I like this, cornball as it gets at time - what gets me the most is how the Anthony Edwards character is telling the FBI what to do, except for access to data, the FBI could be pulled from this series. But as in all shows, you have to suspend belief or you knit-pick something to death. That said, can't wait until June for the new episodes.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 01:11:25 am by beemaster »
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Re: zero hour
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2013, 06:41:49 pm »
 i heard it got canceled.  i just don't get how they keep and get rid of shows.  these inane "reality" shows go on and on, but any show that makes you think a little is done before it starts.  networks spew out new shows but don't give viewers a chance to find them and get into them. 

i think about shows like mash and star trek that these days would not have a chance!
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.