Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: 4.9 cell foundation  (Read 16236 times)

Offline T Beek

• Super Bee
Re: 4.9 cell foundation
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2013, 05:13:07 am »
OK-I can certainly relate to that…still like the content  :)
"Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who say they've found it."

Offline Vance G

• Queen Bee
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2013, 01:03:58 pm »
I am Laughing!  On another forum a conversation is ongoing about beeks being introverted or extroverted.  It seems to me that many are just misanthropic!  Maybe it is the constant injection of formic acid.  Beekeeping is a passion for us all and we get too wrapped up in our own personal collection of misunderstandings of what inscrutable insects really want and need. 

We are a success if we produce enough personal gratification and stress relief; or financial reward to keep us at it.  Read Gullivers travel for more in depth understanding of the foundation size or screened bottom board or treatment or treatment free heresies. 

Glad to be here at this more that 12 step program,  I am a beekeeper and I am powerless in the face of my addiction. 

Offline T Beek

• Super Bee
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2013, 05:28:42 pm »
 :laugh: ultimate cynics we are this lot of beekeepers.  More than the majority perhaps?  I think Vance may be on to something  8-)
"Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who say they've found it."

Offline OldMech

• Queen Bee
    • The Outyard
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2013, 07:07:08 pm »
I am Laughing!  On another forum a conversation is ongoing about beeks being introverted or extroverted.  It seems to me that many are just misanthropic!  Maybe it is the constant injection of formic acid.  Beekeeping is a passion for us all and we get too wrapped up in our own personal collection of misunderstandings of what inscrutable insects really want and need. 

We are a success if we produce enough personal gratification and stress relief; or financial reward to keep us at it.  Read Gullivers travel for more in depth understanding of the foundation size or screened bottom board or treatment or treatment free heresies. 

Glad to be here at this more that 12 step program,  I am a beekeeper and I am powerless in the face of my addiction. 

I saw that Vance.. read the link.. and have come to the conclusion I am REALLY messed up
39 Hives and growing.  Havent found the end of the comfort zone yet.

Offline RC

• House Bee
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2013, 09:24:36 pm »
 I read that link,too. I knew I had some sort of mental issue,but I didn't realize that it had a name or that there's so many of us.

anything