Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Day 10 a good day.  (Read 1773 times)

Offline Georgia Boy

• Field Bee
Day 10 a good day.
« on: May 01, 2013, 09:55:49 pm »
Cloudy and windy today. Checked on the girls this morning and not too many were flying. Too chilly I guess.

Came back this afternoon it was a little warmer and they were flying like nobody's business.

Got a picture of them bringing in different colors of pollen.

Kinda neat. Just thought you'd like to see.

They seem to be doing great so far.

David
"Give it All You've Got"
"Never give up. Never surrender."

Offline Steel Tiger

• Field Bee
Re: Day 10 a good day.
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2013, 12:03:48 am »
Looks like blue pollen. It's great that they're keeping busy. You'll have full hives in no time.

Offline RHBee

• Queen Bee
  • That's my pooch.
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2013, 02:24:00 am »
Yeah, you're digging it. Just can't get enough can ya. Good to see U R having fun David.

Ray
Later,
Ray

Moots

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2013, 07:40:27 am »
Yeah, you're digging it. Just can't get enough can ya. Good to see U R having fun David.

Ray

David,
I had a sneaking suspicion that these awesome photos you've been posting weren't being snapped with an iPhone!   :laugh:
The "DEA Photography" marking explains a lot.... :-D

Nicely done, thanks for sharing.  :)

Offline Georgia Boy

• Field Bee
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2013, 09:37:42 pm »
Yes Ray I believe  I am digging it. :) My wife says if I don't leave them alone they will leave me. :( I told her I'm not bothering them I'm just watching. LOL

And Moot I have no idea what you are talking about. :) But no, no iPhone here but I am purely an amateur.
I found some of my photos in one of my facebook friends photo albums like it was theirs so the "DEA Photography" is my feeble attempt to protect my photos. In any case very glad you like them. I do love nature photography.

Thanks David
"Give it All You've Got"
"Never give up. Never surrender."

Moots

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2013, 10:34:37 pm »

And Moot I have no idea what you are talking about. :) But no, no iPhone here but I am purely an amateur.
I found some of my photos in one of my facebook friends photo albums like it was theirs so the "DEA Photography" is my feeble attempt to protect my photos. In any case very glad you like them. I do love nature photography.

LOL! Just pointing out that it was a nice photo GB, nothing more!  As evident by your taking the time and effort to mark it.  Most photos that most of us snap don't rise to that level....that is all.  :)