Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Love from Michigan  (Read 1897 times)

Offline Leighbee

• Brood
Love from Michigan
« on: June 12, 2008, 12:04:54 am »
Hello!

I'm an enthusiast from the book side of things and cant wait to actually start doing things hands-on. I'd love to find people in Northern Michigan whom I could learn from, or just watch work for a day. If that's you then send me a message!

Thanks!
Leighbee

"The wild Bee reels from bough to bough; With his furry coat and his gauzy wing; Now in a lily cup, and now Setting a jacinth bell a-swing, In his wandering."
~ Oscar Wilde

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: Love from Michigan
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2008, 10:57:07 am »
Leighbee, welcome to our forum, this is the place that you can spend some wonderful and quality time, it will be a place to learn stuff, and that you will. One day you will have that hands'-on experience that you long for, you will get your bees.  Until then, learn as much as you can, ask questions, myriads of questions you will think of, to send on in the space in time that we all are part of.  You will make new friends here, your questions will be answered, and most of all -- have a most great and wonderful day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

anything