Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: the mailman  (Read 2257 times)

Offline beecanbee

• House Bee
the mailman
« on: September 29, 2009, 09:43:33 pm »
One Monday morning a mail man is walking the neighbourhood on his usual route. As he approaches one of the homes he notices that both cars are in the driveway.

His wonder is cut short by Bob, the home owner, coming out with a load of empty beer and liquor bottles.

"Wow Bob, looks like you guys had one hell of a party last night." the mail man comments.

Bob in obvious pain replies, "Actually we had it Saturday night. This is the first I have felt like moving since 4 a.m. Sunday morning. We had about fifteen couples from around the neighbourhood over for a party and it got a bit wild. Hell, we got so drunk around midnight that we started playing WHO AM I."

The mail man thinks a moment and says, "How do you play that?"

"Well all the guys go in the bedroom and we come out one at a time with a sheet covering us and only our "privates" showing through a hole in the sheet. Then the women try to guess who it is," Bob explains.

The mail man laughs and says, "darn, I'm sorry I missed that."

"Probably a good thing you did," Bob responds. "Your name came up four or five times."
"I come from a state that raises corn and cotton and cockleburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me."  Duncan Vandiver

A boy can do half the work of a man, but two boys do less, and three boys get nothing done at all. :)

(False) Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.  - Samuel Johnson

Offline vermmy35

• Field Bee
Re: the mailman
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 09:46:26 pm »
LOL :evil:
Semper Fi to all my brothers out there
http://gettingbacktocountryliving.blogspot.com/

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2009, 11:03:26 pm »
 :lau:

Offline adgjoan

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2009, 06:42:33 am »
when I first started with the postal service I subed for a guy that had been on the same route for years.  As I would drive down the streets all these women would come running out of their houses to get their mail.  when they saw it was me you could readily see their smiling faces drop.  One day I had to go to the door to get something to be signed and the lady of the house came out on the porch with nothing on but a baby doll nitie.  She had the nerve to say"where is the guy"?  I told her probably home with his WIFE.

Offline David LaFerney

• Field Bee
    • The Door Garden
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2009, 10:07:15 am »
 X:X
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." Samuel Clemens

Putting the "ape" in apiary since 2009.

anything