Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Anybody on during the week ?  (Read 9898 times)

Offline suprstakr

• House Bee
Anybody on during the week ?
« on: February 26, 2008, 09:54:10 am »
What time people come on to chat?

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Re: Anybody on during the week ?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2008, 10:03:15 am »
What time people come on to chat?

7 o'clock est is a good time up until 10 pm or so.

....JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline pdmattox

• Queen Bee
    • October bend Rv Park
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2008, 10:19:25 am »
I'm in and out through the day but usally on shortly after 4pm.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2008, 11:22:56 am »
As Dallas said, several of us are on during the morninga and early afternoons - according to work schedule. Usually 4pm starts the regular crew trickling in, most people are on between 6-9pm and a few late nighter make it to midnight, all Easter Time numbers. -5 hour GMT
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline suprstakr

• House Bee
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2008, 01:42:27 pm »
OK THANKS

Offline pdmattox

• Queen Bee
    • October bend Rv Park
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2008, 01:51:31 pm »
I'm on now and for about hour or so.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2008, 10:03:02 am »
suprstakr.  I have been meaning to mention that I like the picture of the field in your avitar.  Have a great day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2008, 03:11:23 pm »
Hey Cindi, when are you gonna try ventrillo? Everyone has been asking, "when's Cindi going to come in?" I'm not making it up. We would love to see our welcoming committee president show up and chat. Are we not worthy??? :-*

....JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2008, 03:49:29 pm »
JP:

You are missing an important point - Cindi came in to Ventrilo a very long time ago (over a year) and when she got feedback, it annoyed her. I too hopes she comes in JUST TO TYPE TO US - while listening to us speak :)

Cindi knows she will never be pressured to use a mic. But Cindo may not know that EVERYONE participates in text chat and voice chat simultaniously. And sever members use NO MIC - they are strictly text chat - so Cindi wouldn't be alone out there - PS several are ladies too!

Just thought I'd fill in a few blanks. Now with 15 spots open for all chatters, we are peaking every night around a dozen or more!!! I see increasing to 30 is right around the corner.

I'm not totally sure, but I figure it is the only VOICE/TEXT Beekeeping Chat going. There are several fine text only, but voice opens up a whole new world of learning about beekeeping and making friends.

Those not chatting yet, I'll keep hounding you, make up any name - no password or other info needed, just check out the NIGHT-SCHOOL of beekeeping you are missing every night - seriously, we have a good crowd ALWAYS ready to cover any beekeeping question.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2008, 05:10:49 pm »
JP:

You are missing an important point - Cindi came in to Ventrilo a very long time ago (over a year) and when she got feedback, it annoyed her. I too hopes she comes in JUST TO TYPE TO US - while listening to us speak :)

Cindi knows she will never be pressured to use a mic. But Cindo may not know that EVERYONE participates in text chat and voice chat simultaniously. And sever members use NO MIC - they are strictly text chat - so Cindi wouldn't be alone out there - PS several are ladies too!

Just thought I'd fill in a few blanks. Now with 15 spots open for all chatters, we are peaking every night around a dozen or more!!! I see increasing to 30 is right around the corner.

I'm not totally sure, but I figure it is the only VOICE/TEXT Beekeeping Chat going. There are several fine text only, but voice opens up a whole new world of learning about beekeeping and making friends.

Those not chatting yet, I'll keep hounding you, make up any name - no password or other info needed, just check out the NIGHT-SCHOOL of beekeeping you are missing every night - seriously, we have a good crowd ALWAYS ready to cover any beekeeping question.

John, I have people. And they have indeed informed me that Cindi has been to ventrillo a while back, but still, as you know, the ventrillo crowd is waiting patiently for their queen to grace us with her presence. Are we not worthy, even for a litle text chat? Hey Cindi, throw a dog a bone will you?  ;) :-*

Offline suprstakr

• House Bee
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2008, 06:52:35 pm »
suprstakr.  I have been meaning to mention that I like the picture of the field in your avitar.  Have a great day, Cindi
Thanks Cindy That is a field I'm trying to plant for bees . I like to sit by that hive and watch the girls fly. Picture taken in late fall with all the goldenrod .

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2008, 10:20:52 am »
John and JP, oooh you make me wanna laugh, oooh you make me wanna shout, I love the sprites in yooooouuu!!!  Honestly, when I read both your posts you made me laugh aloud, not that squeaky little laugh (and besides its Saturday, the kids have been up later than usual I am sure and I don't have to worry about being quiet for fear they may arise early and get in my space, hee, hee).  You all are a hoot and a hollar.

Yes, I tried Ventrillo about a year ago, and yep it bugged the crap out of me.  I think that things would be a more settled in now.  Thanks guys for all the kind words, it is still making me chuckle.

JP, by the way, YES YOU ARE WORTHY, that comment made me laugh again, what a thing to say, even though I know you are joking.  I love all you guys and gals in here, you are all my cyber friends, and I am honoured to be a part of this forum to get to know my new friends more deeply.  One day, we will all meet, one way or another, it may be 20 years down the road, but one never knows, only time will tell that tale.

So....you are not going to believe this.  I actually went out yesterday and bought myself a pair of headphones......that was my first step to getting into the ventrillo.  I am going to go in there one day, very busy this weekend with stuff.  Tonight we go out for dinner with two very dear ol' friends.  We go out for dinner each month.  Each month we go to a different restaurant.  We have been doing this for about 5 years, and have visited many different restaurants, we keep track of them, and we have quite the list there.

Don't hold your breaths about when I will come into ventrillo, it will happen when it happens.  I better hurry up though, because the nights are getting so much longer, and there is almost time now after supper that I can go outside and play some more.  I love those spring/summer evenings, that are so long and the day play is extended long into the evenings.  Have a wonderful and beautiful day, awesome life that we are groovin' to.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2008, 10:25:52 am »
Suprstakr.  Just wait until you get flowers into that field that you wish to plant in.  Then you can sit by your hive and know that they are bringing in myriads of food for their colony, from your work to make their lives just a little bit better, yeah!!!  Have you checked out the list of bee plants that Ann and I have compiled on the forum here?  I don't know if everyone has had a chance to look at the list and make some choices, but there are some really easy ones to grow, many self-seeders, so once you have the flowers, they will be there til the end of time itself.  Have a beautiful and wonderful day, love our awesome life.  Cindi

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2008, 12:59:10 pm »
Cindi, try and stop in tonite if you can for Don, aka fatbeeman. See ya.

....JP