Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: the mailman retires  (Read 2144 times)

Offline indypartridge

• Queen Bee
the mailman retires
« on: September 30, 2009, 01:12:34 pm »
Quote from: adgjoan
When I first started with the postal service I subed for a guy that had been on the same route for years. ...  One day I had to go to the door to get something to be signed and the lady of the house came out on the porch with nothing on but a baby doll nitie.

This reminded me of another mailman joke...

Stan had been delivering mail on the same route for many years. The day of his retirement finally came, and as he went house to house, many folks gave him cards or small gifts and wished him well. He was met at one home by a young lady wearing only the sheerest negligee, and she invited him in for lunch.

Well, it was his last day, so he accepted, and she had a nice lunch prepared. After lunch, she invited him upstairs to the bedroom, and he accepted that as well. Finally heading out the door sometime later, she handed him a dollar bill.

Stan was confused, and said "Lunch was nice, you were wonderful upstairs, but I don't understand - what's the dollar for?"

She replied: "I told my husband it was your last day and asked if we should give you anything special. He said 'Screw him. Give him a buck.'  Lunch was my idea!"

Offline adgjoan

• House Bee
Re: the mailman retires
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 04:09:39 pm »
I will have to pass this on to "the guy"  I used to sub for so he will know what to expect from Miss baby doll nitie.  BTW he is retiring next year. LOL

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
Re: the mailman retires
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2009, 06:51:54 pm »
LOL

anything