Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Better bunny pics.  (Read 3694 times)

Offline bailey

• Field Bee
Better bunny pics.
« on: April 07, 2013, 04:46:38 pm »
It's day 2 in the-baby bunny march to the BBQ pit. Got in and took a look.  Found all babies to be healthy
And we'll fed.
Got some better pics to post today.

10 white bunnies.

5 white and 3 black bunnies.
Bailey
most often i find my greatest source of stress to be OPS  ( other peoples stupidity )

It is better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought of as a fool than to open ones mouth and in so doing remove all doubt.

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
Re: Better bunny pics.
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 04:49:47 pm »
Tiny babies. 

Offline bud1

• Heavenlyl Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 08:35:23 am »
baily the picture I wanna see is one o them suckers resting on my plate, golden brown
to bee or not to bee

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 09:30:37 am »
Tiny little morsels!  :-D

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2013, 10:42:55 am »
Put 'em all on one stick you might get a kabob out of it.

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline bailey

• Field Bee
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2013, 06:46:04 pm »
Average calculations would indicate they will yield 35 lbs of meat in 8 weeks.
Give em time hardwood.  They will get there.  They just have more eating and pooping and hopping to do till then.

Looked today. They grow very fast. !!!   Batch with the black bunnies in it has hair growing enough to be visible and obvious. 
I'm really starting to like this breed of rabbits.
Bailey
most often i find my greatest source of stress to be OPS  ( other peoples stupidity )

It is better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought of as a fool than to open ones mouth and in so doing remove all doubt.

anything