Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hello from Paul  (Read 2088 times)

Offline pauvil

• New Bee
Hello from Paul
« on: January 30, 2008, 04:27:04 pm »
I'm Paul from north eastern PA, 38 years old. As a kid I helped my second grade teacher with her bees and remember it well. As a younger man I did a lot of hiking and came accross a hive in the wild. I couldn't get over how gentle the bees were as I was able to take comb out to chew on without getting stung. Enough of that!! I just purchased my first hive and have been spending hours reading. I can't wait for the warm weather to say the least. I look forward to continue learning through folks like you and thank you ahead of time for your knowledge.

Paul

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Re: Hello from Paul
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 04:31:47 pm »
Hi Paul!!! Welcome to beekeeping and beemaster, you'll have fun here, will make new friends, and learn a lot about bees and other things.

......JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline pdmattox

• Queen Bee
    • October bend Rv Park
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 06:07:05 pm »
Welcome paul, glad you joined.

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2008, 07:09:21 pm »
Hi Paul,
I am from central Pa. Welcome to the forum and a great hobby!!

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2008, 12:22:50 am »
Paul welcome, good you found this place to spend some time, ask questions, learn, and tell us how your beekeeping is going.  It is a fantastic place with people that love to help out with answers to questions, many people have been beekeepers most of their lives, many are new.  Anyways, welcome, and have a great day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service