Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Yes it's an EGG  (Read 11108 times)

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Re: Yes it's an EGG
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2009, 12:58:41 pm »
Cindi, that egg is too big to post here, only little eggs can be posted.

...JP :evil:
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2009, 01:06:06 pm »
 :-P :-P :-P  C.
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
    • The World of Johnnybigfish
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2009, 09:58:36 pm »
Hey Cindi!!
 Is that your sis agin? except with an egg and not a tomato?
 She looks like an angel from heaven! with an egg!
your friend,
john

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2009, 12:49:11 pm »
John, oh yes that be my Sista!!!  She is indeed an angel from heaven, and I thank my lucky stars every day that she is a mere 200 footsteps away (I will actually count those one day), she lives on our property with her family (think you know that). Going down in a few minutes to let out the birds and stop in for that good morning coffee with her, my darling baby Sista!!!  My Brother took that picture of her and photoshopped it into a cool pic.  Beautiful day in this groovin' life we all live, love and share.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2009, 06:48:04 pm »
I've posted before about my "Rooster" eggs, brown chicken eggs about 3/4 of an inch, sorry no pictures, never have figured out how to do that.

Had one, may be from one of the Banties, that was less than 1/2 inch in diameter.
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2009, 11:03:38 pm »
I've posted before about my "Rooster" eggs, brown chicken eggs about 3/4 of an inch, sorry no pictures, never have figured out how to do that.

Had one, may be from one of the Banties, that was less than 1/2 inch in diameter.

Oh, that must have been a really cute little egg, Brian.  You GOTTA learn how to take pictures, just think of the DELIGHTFUL things that you could show us around your place, you got some really cool stuff going on there, you know that!!!  Have a most wonderful and awesomely great day.  Cindi

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2009, 01:24:37 am »

Oh, that must have been a really cute little egg, Brian.  You GOTTA learn how to take pictures, just think of the DELIGHTFUL things that you could show us around your place, you got some really cool stuff going on there, you know that!!!  Have a most wonderful and awesomely great day.  Cindi

I know how to push the botton on the camera, it's the downloading to the computer I don't get, then there's trying how to get them from you computer to the internet and from there to the website you want it at.   Scratch head......
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2009, 06:11:06 am »

I know how to push the botton on the camera, it's the downloading to the computer I don't get, then there's trying how to get them from you computer to the internet and from there to the website you want it at.   Scratch head......

Hey Brian,
I figured it out so I am sure you can too.  :-D
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2009, 12:05:32 pm »
Brian, if you ever decide that you want to go an adventure, I will take you there.  I will baby step you, just like many times you have baby-stepped me with things, and have been so patient with me.  I will go  through how to download to your computer, upload to somewhere, and so on and so on, to eventually get pictures to our forum.  The procedure is really relatively simple, it just sounds horrifically hideous.  Should you ever want some help in this, lean on me, friend, I will help you with willing and open heart and arms.  Have that most wonderfully awesome and great day, health, Cindi

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2009, 06:21:38 pm »
I will get it done Cindi. I am just practicing my procrastinating  :-D
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2009, 01:26:15 am »
Oh Jerry,  :) :) :)  Cindi

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
    • The World of Johnnybigfish
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2009, 04:57:52 pm »
Hmmmm....My button is on the TOP of my camera!
First of all, Brian.....turn your camera over!!!...It all gets easier from then on!! :-D
your friend,
john

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2009, 01:06:35 am »
Hmmmm....My button is on the TOP of my camera!
First of all, Brian.....turn your camera over!!!...It all gets easier from then on!! :-D
your friend,
john

Johnny, you're right I looked at my camera and had it pointed the wrong way, not wonder it wouldn't work.  Anybody need a broken lens.   :lau: