Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Thursdays  (Read 1826 times)

Offline GSF

• Galactic Bee
Thursdays
« on: October 26, 2013, 09:05:43 pm »
One weekend the devil was walking around hell when he noticed a newcomer looking depressed. He walked over to him and asks "What's wrong?" The conversation went like this;
What's wrong? What do you think is wrong, I'm in hell.
Hell ain't so bad
Oh yeah?
Yeah, do you like to drink?
Well - yeah
Then you gonna love the weekends! Man we start drinking on Friday and don't quit until late Sunday night. Beer, wine, whiskey, white lightening, rum, anything - we have it all. Drink as much as you want to and never worry about alcohol poisoning or getting killed.
Do you like to smoke?
Well - yeah,
Then you gonna love Mondays! We smoke every kind of cigarette there is, every type of pipe tobacco, and man the cigars are great! no worry of cancer cause you're already dead.
Do you like to gamble?
Well - yeah,
Then you gonna love Tuesdays! We play every card game there ever was, black jack, we roll dice, slot machines, you name it we play it.
Do you like to get high?
Well - yeah,
Then you gonna love Wednesdays! Man we have the best reefer ever grown, There's no cocaine that's better than ours - ever! The heroine, crack, LSD, and everything else is the greatest!
Shoot hell ain't sounding so bad after all, I'll probably like it here.
Are you gay? I mean don't you just love another man loving on you, kissing you, running his tongue in your mouth...

HECK NO!!! That's disgusting!! It just makes me sick just to think of something like that!

W-e-l-l then, you're sure gonna hate Thursdays.
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you - then you know your nation is doomed.

Offline ChristoperBlakneys

• Brood
Re: Thursdays
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2014, 03:31:25 am »
One weekend the devil was walking around hell when he noticed a newcomer looking depressed. He walked over to him and asks "What's wrong?" The conversation went like this;
What's wrong? What do you think is wrong, I'm in hell.
Hell ain't so bad
Oh yeah?
Yeah, do you like to drink?
Well - yeah
Then you gonna love the weekends! Man we start drinking on Friday and don't quit until late Sunday night. Beer, wine, whiskey, white lightening, rum, anything - we have it all. Drink as much as you want to and never worry about alcohol poisoning or getting killed.
Do you like to smoke?
Well - yeah,
Then you gonna love Mondays! We smoke every kind of cigarette there is, every type of pipe tobacco, and man the cigars are great! no worry of cancer cause you're already dead.
Do you like to gamble?
Well - yeah,
Then you gonna love Tuesdays! We play every card game there ever was, black jack, we roll dice, slot machines, you name it we play it.
Do you like to get high?
Well - yeah,
Then you gonna love Wednesdays! Man we have the best reefer ever grown, There's no cocaine that's better than ours - ever! The heroine, crack, LSD, and everything else is the greatest!
Shoot hell ain't sounding so bad after all, I'll probably like it here.
Are you gay? I mean don't you just love another man loving on you, kissing you, running his tongue in your mouth...

HECK NO!!! That's disgusting!! It just makes me sick just to think of something like that!

W-e-l-l then, you're sure gonna hate Thursdays.
Hello surely is not a bad place to live apart from Thursday.. It was very exciting post indeed..