Utah Bees#14b
0 (0%)
Utah Bees#25
1 (5.6%)
Utah Bees #42
1 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 13, 2008, 11:10:11 pm

Author Topic: March 2008 entries  (Read 43240 times)

Offline pdmattox

• Queen Bee
    • October bend Rv Park
March 2008 entries
« on: March 02, 2008, 12:06:42 pm »
March is now open, so submit your photos now and don't forget to vote for the Febuary entries.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: March 2008 entries
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 01:16:00 pm »
Dallas, what is the theme for March (or is there any theme suggestions???)  Some of our members are full blown out deep snowy wintertime, eeks......have a wonderful and beautiful day , groove on this groovin' life.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Frantz

• Field Bee
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 10:44:47 am »
All I am going to say is the theme for March here is "Pray for Spring"
I told you all that we had to snowshoe into the ranch this year, and that the snow was pretty bad.... You all did not believe me did you????

Finally got a road through!!

Now you believe don't you. I just wasn't feeling the empathy before ya know...
Thanks guys
Have a great spring day where ever you are!!
F
Don't be yourself, "Be the man you would want your daughters to marry!!"

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008, 01:00:07 pm »
Holy you-know-what!  Frantz, I believed you, we've got lots of snow up in Maine, too, but not quite as much as that! 

Is that your snow blowing machine, or the state's, or town's or however you handle things out there?

Offline poka-bee

• Super Bee
  • I am NEVER bored!!
    • Darby Farms
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2008, 01:16:38 pm »
 :shock: Oh MY GOODNESS!!  I'm glad to be here in the rain..people are starting to mow the lawns already!
I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2008, 01:25:45 pm »
Sorry Frantz,

But here we are having 60-70 already and sunny. That snow is way to much for me. You must be very hardy people

Offline UtahBees

• House Bee
    • My Photos on Flickr
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2008, 03:10:26 pm »
Now you believe don't you. I just wasn't feeling the empathy before ya know...

That's not in Park City, right!? We did get a lot of snow in Orem, but no where close to what that photo shows!

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2008, 11:41:20 pm »
Frantz, well holy smokin' kadoodalhopper!!!  I've never in my life seen snow that deep.  I do feel so sorry for you, hee, hee.  Ooops, I do really.  I don't like snow one little bit and dislike it even more when it comes down here for a bit.  Nope.  I feel for ya!!  Have a great and white day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Frantz

• Field Bee
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2008, 09:53:19 am »
OK, OK, so I am milking it a little. This area is side of a hill where the snow blows over top of the hill and stacks it all to the side. The top of this hill is barren. But the amount of snow is there as you can see. Cool huh!!
This year has been really strange, we have obvioulsy received more than our fair share of snow, and the storms have come out of the south a lot which is unusual for us. Thus producing this strange amount of snow in some areas.... Why and how God does the things he does????? Should have plenty in my runoff ponds this year!!

Thanks all for your responses, Now I feel loved....
F

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2008, 10:35:53 am »
Frantz, how could you ever think for a minute that you are not loved.....smiling... :) :) :).  You are loved, we all are loved.  Now look at your beautiful family, surely you are very, very loved,  ;), love those children, they are darlings.  BEautiful day in a beautiful life.  Cindi

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2008, 11:24:06 am »
OK, OK, so I am milking it a little. This area is side of a hill where the snow blows over top of the hill and stacks it all to the side. The top of this hill is barren. But the amount of snow is there as you can see. Cool huh!!
This year has been really strange, we have obvioulsy received more than our fair share of snow, and the storms have come out of the south a lot which is unusual for us. Thus producing this strange amount of snow in some areas.... Why and how God does the things he does????? Should have plenty in my runoff ponds this year!!

Thanks all for your responses, Now I feel loved....
F

Yes, we love you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaXoeSV1afk

....JP  ;)
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2008, 02:05:50 pm »
That was hysterical!!! I cannot stop laughing!!!

Offline Frantz

• Field Bee
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2008, 05:18:46 pm »
Oh my gosh that was cool. I spent a few years over in Asia and I loved that. It is so amazing the different types of humor. It just cracks me up. Reading the Kanji at the bottom subtitles is good practice as well. Haven't done that in a while.

Thanks JP.
Frantz

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2008, 11:58:50 pm »
Oh my gosh that was cool. I spent a few years over in Asia and I loved that. It is so amazing the different types of humor. It just cracks me up. Reading the Kanji at the bottom subtitles is good practice as well. Haven't done that in a while.

Thanks JP.
Frantz

....JP

My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

Offline UtahBees

• House Bee
    • My Photos on Flickr
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2008, 02:51:12 am »
Well - I'll add one to the group. Dry Canyon in Lindon, UT:

Click on the image to go to my Flickr site.

Happy March to all!

Scott

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2008, 09:41:21 am »
Scott, wheeweeeeee!!  Now that is a picture that is something to see, beautiful.  Beautiful and wonderful day, love our life.  Cindi

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
Harbingers of spring
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2008, 05:26:45 pm »
Here's my photo entry of skunk cabbage blossoms in full bloom.  I go out searching for them every February, the blooms actually melt their way through snowcover (usually), but this year they were quite late, I didn't find my first until this past Monday (March 3).

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
Re: Harbingers of spring
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2008, 09:54:15 am »
Here's my photo entry of skunk cabbage blossoms in full bloom.  I go out searching for them every February, the blooms actually melt their way through snowcover (usually), but this year they were quite late, I didn't find my first until this past Monday (March 3).

Very nice Ann!!!

...JP

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2008, 01:57:29 pm »
Beautiful photo Ann.

Offline abejaruco

• Field Bee
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2008, 05:02:38 pm »
Here am I. :)

« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 04:41:05 am by abejaruco »