Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: where's my profile?  (Read 4457 times)

Offline bhaktibees

• New Bee
where's my profile?
« on: August 13, 2013, 07:50:08 pm »
I signed up a week ago (give out take a day or two) and now my profile is gone. No photo, no custom green background, no Taiko drummer icon. I don't even see my introductory post (Aloha from the Third Coast)
Any ideas what went wrong? I don't want to start over again if it's just going to disappear again.
Mike. , BhaktiBees.
"If you didn't learn anything today, you just weren't paying attention" ~ My Dad. :-)

Offline mikecva

• Field Bee
Re: where's my profile?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2013, 02:21:37 pm »
go to "staff list" and ask the beemaster. your answer may be that they were doing something at the time and missed it.  -Mike
Listen to others but make your own decisions. That way you own the results.
Please remember to read labels.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2013, 12:10:31 am »
I just looked into your profile and as you say there is nothing there - I'm lost at why not,  don't think this has ever happened that I recall.

Not sure when you added the info, and if you saw it when you posted? If not, I can only thing the CHANGE PROFILE button at the bottom of the Forum Profile Information page didn't take. If somehow you missed that button, the info would not be saved or updated, but otherwise I don't know.

I'm sure our techie admins have a better answer.

If you have the link for the image and the info you want added, you can send it to me via PM and I'll add it.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2013, 08:26:47 am »
Is your complete profile gone or just the avatar and background? Did you log in through the profile you had? If you had a custom avatar I think you neeed it hosted somewhere and a link from the hosting site used for it.

anything